I rock wit Troy Ave, but he kinda got killed by this Vice article

If troy would've just lived by sticks and stones this wouldn't have happened :frown:

What if they end up as cellmates?

That's a comedy sketch waiting to happen :lol:
Elliot Wilson as a C.O :lol:
First day in, Tax boofs a microphone and MacBook and turns his cell into podcast studio. Have Troy Ave be the audio engineer. 1st episode featuring Bobby and Rowdy :pimp:

I have a feeling that the Tax case will get dismissed. During his trial, the witness will have to take the stand in court and look in the eyes of the grand jury, the judge, Troy ave, and Tax himself. They not gonna be up for that. They gonna not show up, and the case will get dismissed. Tax will be free by All Star Weekend

That's a comedy sketch waiting to happen :lol:
Elliot Wilson as a C.O :lol:
First day in, Tax boofs a microphone and MacBook and turns his cell into podcast studio. Have Troy Ave be the audio engineer. 1st episode featuring Bobby and Rowdy :pimp:

:lol:

This guy is hilarious.

Y'all crazy if you think Troy doing >1 year.

He'll do 3-8 years. The dude was trying to shoot somebody.

Self defense or not he could've ran. But the fact that he attempted to shoot people will land him time.

Dude prolly got a price on his head. They're tryna kill Troy.

Self defense or not he could've ran. But the fact that he attempted to shoot people will land him time.

I say around 5 but yeah I agree. Maybe in fLorida he could get 1 year but in NY it's hard to believe.

Naw I just thought he was known for something I didn't know about that's all. People with successful podcasts have usually done something significant in their life.

He really isn't a person of any importance. He's just a dude who gained some e-fame for saying outlandish things and was smart enough to play his cards right and make a living off of it. It's 2017, you dont have to be important or talented to be famous anymore.

Caught with a gun is what 3 1/2 in NY? Sooo yea letting off you gonna do something at least.

Troy seeing years too. I think the prosecution will show the video, and the fact that Tax is fleeing in the video will play into him appearing to surrender and Troy still pressing the situation.

I can see Troy saying he feared for his life and wasn't sure if the person he was shooting at was going to get another gun. A "heat of the moment" defense, perhaps. That's the only way I can see him getting short time.

As said, the fact that he's a rapper (who raps about what he raps about) is the worst thing he has going for him. Because if Troy was a cop and this happened that way, he would be having dinner with his family, unworried.

And whatever Tax's involvement, he's threatened to shoot people multiple times, even since this happened. I'm sure all this will be played in court. smh.

Last edited:
If they playing podcast in court their definitely playing Troy's lyrics then. Both these ****** could be cooked.

I can see Troy saying he feared for his life and wasn't sure if the person he was shooting at was going to get another gun. A "heat of the moment" defense, perhaps. That's the only way I can see him getting short time.

As said, the fact that he's a rapper (who raps about what he raps about) is the worst thing he has going for him. Because if Troy was a cop and this happened that way, he would be having dinner with his family, unworried.

And whatever Tax's involvement, he's threatened to shoot people multiple times, even since this happened. I'm sure all this will be played in court. smh.

"In the heaaatt...of... the momentttt, baby I lost my head, I lost my mind..I didn't know what to do"

If they playing podcast in court their definitely playing Troy's lyrics then. Both these ****** could be cooked.

This is a fact..there's a couple of bars on his new mixtape that might hurt him

I was thinking about that and thought: unless you're Desus and Mero, your podcast isn't considered art. It's just you talking and there's no element of fantasy.

I think Tax saying what he's said with no beat behind him will play much worse than anything they play from Troy.

Tax HAS to have some type of game plan, it ain't like he didn't know this wasn't coming back around. He coulda been went on the run instead of continuing to do podcasts and talk greezy about ****** if that was the case.

Free that man though, they always locking up or killing our black leaders smh

Tax is considered a black leader?

I heard someone say this appropriately, because instead of people saying free Tax. They should be saying I hope he was wrongfully accused. Because if he killed someone I don't wish him freedom. Allegedly killing someone and putting dozens in danger is ok, because their podcast is cool? Naw b

Troy seeing years too. I think the prosecution will show the video, and the fact that Tax is fleeing in the video will play into him appearing to surrender and Troy still pressing the situation.

His man was just killed in front of him. His lawyer can spin it like it was self defense and he snapped. He already allegedly wrestled the gun away.

Plus, unless Troy shot the chick, he didn't shoot anyone.

I think he'll get a couple of years for discharging in public, but he might not get anything.

Last edited:
After hearing that Lisa Evers explanation, there's no doubt in my mind that Troy and and BSB are pinning that body on Tax. I'ts Tax's word against theirs, theres no video footage of what was going on in that room. I've heard many different stories, but what we all know for sure is that there was a physical altercation.

Also, :rolleyes at Banga stepping in the way of a bullet for Troy ave and getting hit fatally. These dudes giving heroic explanations for their weed carriers.

There were dozens of people in the club. What are you talking about?

Them saying anything doesn't make them a snitch either, it makes them witnesses. And if you tried to let off shots in a club I was at, I wouldn't blame anyone for telling the police so they're off the street.

Last edited:
To be real, Tax is looking like the aggressor here. Goes online and harasses Troy. Goes on podcast and threatens his life. Shows up at club and shoots. Then Troy's car gets shot up after that? [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Tax is screwed if the prosecutor is even barely competent.

Y'all really gotta apply logic to who y'all want 'them' to 'free'.

Free Taxstone why? Let's let this thing play out (although it's not looking good at all for Tax).

Last edited:
Y'all really gotta apply logic to who y'all want 'them' to 'free'.

Free Taxstone why? Let's let this thing play out (although it's not looking good at all for Tax).

When is logic applied?

When this story just broke, people actually thought Troy shot his man and himself.

Judge reversed bail. The Feds have someone fingering Tax as the shooter.

It's really over for homeboy.
BSB really out here ratting on the culture.

:lol:

Absurd on many levels but, just out of curiosity, why do you believe someone from BSB talked?

Just the sheer amount of time it took for them to get Tax leads me to believe they went through ALL of the people in that room and someone started talking.

Last edited:
Tax had an opportunity of a lifetime, folks were really in his corner and genuinely seemed to be proud of him when they talked to him.

When keeping it real goes wrong for real :lol:

Back
Top Bottom