I rock wit Troy Ave, but he kinda got killed by this Vice article

Tax lawyer looking like a B-grade Sherlock Holmes, he definitely not getting off 
laugh.gif
his lawyer is Kenneth Montgomery... he had him on the show before. 

Judging a lawyer by his looks smh
I actually thought his jacket was dope.

Don't know much about his talents as a lawyer, but he's a smart dude.

roll.gif
 @ That avy, though.

Yeah, I don't see Tax getting off at all. I doubt he'll even get bail. I'm sure they know about him bouncing to Cali the day after.

I wonder how he's being treated in jail. All of a sudden he will be blood again :lol:

I simply mentioned that for dude who seemed to judge KM's competency as a lawyer based on the clothes he wears. :rolleyes

but if he were a different hue that comment wouldn't have been made.

Bruh. [emoji]128557[/emoji]

I literally said this the other day after watching some of the newer episodes of svu. 18 seasons in and Fin still breaking **** down for Olivia and them. "Toxicology said she OD'd on molly, it's a big drug at underground parties in the LBGT community, I know this because my son is gay."

They gotta tumblr dedicated to this and it's funny as hell. Fake lines, but still funny.

https://icetsvu.tumblr.com

:rofl:

Yeah, I don't see Tax getting off at all. I doubt he'll even get bail. I'm sure they know about him bouncing to Cali the day after.

I wonder how he's being treated in jail. All of a sudden he will be blood again :lol:

If you facing gun charges...

You need cohen Shapiro and stein...Rothschild on your side

Not a variant fonsworth Bentley that graduated from Howard university...on a minority quota affirmative action type crutch...

Miss me with that "we gotta empower ours"...

Last edited:

Not a variant fonsworth Bentley that graduated from Howard university...on a minority quota affirmative action type crutch...

What kind of bull **** you on, B?

Please, explain yourself. I want to understand why you think like this.

And Kenneth Montgomery graduated from Hampton, not Howard.

AND even if he did graduate from Howard, it wouldn't be on a "minority quota affirmative action type clutch" because majority of Howard University IS a minority. It's an HBCU, B.

Last edited:

I wonder how he's being treated in jail. All of a sudden he will be blood again
laugh.gif

eek.gif

All jokes aside, there's a lot of cats out there who would get in a jam and be quick to choose a white public defender over a Black lawyer with credentials :smh:

The same type of cats who will be quick to buy an overpriced item from a white shop, but then get mad at a black owned shop cus "they not trynna hold it down with a discount"

We live in a backwards world B
Cats gotta relax with the crabs in a barrel mentality. How we gon win if we ain't right within?

Last edited:
Self hate is a mother ******. And you're right about the types of dudes that expect discounts. When my Pops had his business that **** used to infuriate me. But they'll go OVERPAY a white man. :smh:

Last edited:
Two things I don't play with are my life, health.....and freedom

I don't want a lawyer that got catapulted into a career on some "we need to level the playing field" agenda...
Or some doctor that cut corners to get to where he's at...operating or saving me on the hospital bed?

Call it self hate all you want but the kosher squad always keeps jammed up dudes on the outsideof them walls..so you can get that public defender from some Hbcu and pump your fist in prison For the rest of you life

Your lawyer should be making them phone calls...playing behind the scenes...not conducting interviews with Lisa Evers on fox looking like a goofy.

And it really has nothing to do with race...you guys remember Gerald saluti and max b...?..this lawyer is of that ilk

Last edited:

Max B says Owwwwwwwww

Two things I don't play with are my life, health.....and freedom

I don't want a lawyer that got catapulted into a career on some "we need to level the playing field" agenda...
Or some doctor that cut corners to get to where he's at...operating or saving me on the hospital bed?

Call it self hate all you want but the kosher squad always keeps jammed up dudes on the outsideof them walls..so you can get that public defender from some Hbcu and pump your fist in prison For the rest of you life

Your lawyer should be behind the scenes making phone calls...playing behind the scenes...not conducting interviews with Lisa Evers on fox looking like a goofy...really has nothing to do with race...you guys remember Gerald saluti and max b...this lawyer is of that ilk

Keep making those dudes rich while they do nothing but plea deal you for a quick check

Why would they do all this work for you when they don't give a **** about you?

:lol: wear a hat promoting crack while your fighting for your freedom bruh. Weirdo.

I hope his plan worked and he at least move a few hundred of them hats, he's gonna need it.

Back
Top Bottom