I rock wit Troy Ave, but he kinda got killed by this Vice article

Was looking forward to hearing "suck my d*** you old b****" a couple more times :smh:

His rants will be missed.

there's way too many people who fall in love with these personalities. i couldn't care any less about troy ave or taxstone, let alone sit up on the internet and argue in their favor because I "like" or "dislike" one of them.

these are 2 grown 30+ year old men who let an internet beef escalate to a "who's really about that life" situation that resulted in someone dying and an innocent bystander shot. this wasn't some old street beef over drugs, turf, or any other criminal element. this started on the internet. we not talking about a couple of young and dumb 16 year olds from chicago, but 2 grown 30 year old men. if you have sense or rationale whatsoever, you have to admit how ignorant that is.

that's not honorable. they both look silly. I wish jail on no man, but i'll be damned if I express sympathy for these 2 clowns.

there's a problem if taxstone is being looked at as an influential member of the culture. you want an example of a "hood" dude that the young and impressionable should be looking to for wisdom from someone who comes from what they come from, go look up Tony Lewis Jr.

for all of the "woke" things you may believe tax may have been waking people up to, the negative energy he continuously puts out contradicts all of that. 

Well said

We don't even get to hear how real GS linked up and squashed it :frown:

That's one thing he never brought to the table with his leadership. He never settled things like grown men.

Exactly how I feel about dude.

View media item 2304662

He was robbing women with a fake gun?

That's why I don't get the hate towards Ebro. No matter of what you think about Ebro, the things Tax said about his family crossed a line. It's sad though, that in this social media wold people don't have human decency standards anymore. Everything is fair game. Tax was teaching trolling. You can say anything and if you don't respond you're the sucka or coward. Ebro was in the wrong for not doing anything and handling it like an adult. ***** been reversed.

Isn't Tax only charged for the weapon so far? last time I checked Troy ave is still on the hook for the murder attempt, or am i missing something?

these are 2 grown 30+ year old men who let an internet beef escalate to a "who's really about that life" situation that resulted in someone dying and an innocent bystander shot. this wasn't some old street beef over drugs, turf, or any other criminal element. this started on the internet. we not talking about a couple of young and dumb 16 year olds from chicago, but 2 grown 30 year old men. if you have sense or rationale whatsoever, you have to admit how ignorant that is.
this is exactly what i was trying to tell my brother today . they both doing time . tax was all the way wrong with the pistol , troy was all the way wrong for pursuing . . .

but this all started from how tax felt about troy 

Like I said, they're painting that picture. Just read all the charges. Once they throw a witness or two on the stand. :smh: It's a wrap.

Last edited:
im confused. that says the banga guy ran from the room, followed by tax, and then finally troy ave emerging from the room firing the weapon they are saying is tax's. so if troy didn't accidentally shoot banga, tax or someone else had another weapon right? 

I heard what Envy and Angela Yee tried to do to with Charlemagne. Man Envy is a straight up sucker *** yellow belly B.A.N. I can see the only thing street about him is the ground he walks on to his car. Yee a wishy washy bird too.

If all tax is facing is gun charges and not assault/murder...Lawyers can easily argue that in the past year,Tax helped the community.
Crime in NYC went down since his podcast was first introduced. His podcast dropped at the end of 1st Quarter of the year in 2015. By the end of the first quarter in 206, murders and other violent crimes in NYC dropped by 21%. Coincidence? I don't think so. Kids are trading in their glocks and 45s for microphones and MacBooks to get their podcast started.

"Coincidence? I think not"

I can't breathe. Help me. Somebody please help.

im confused. that says the banga guy ran from the room, followed by tax, and then finally troy ave emerging from the room firing the weapon they are saying is tax's. so if troy didn't accidentally shoot banga, tax or someone else had another weapon right? 
they're saying banga was already shot, presumbly by tax when he ran out of the room i guess he died sometime after, they're saying he was hit by one of the shots fired in the room along with the lady that got shot in the leg, when this story came out someone said they gun troy ave had was picked up after it was dropped in the green room.   So i'm guessing a fight breaks out in the green room someone who had the gun that was supposedly Tax's fired shots in the green room, hit Banga, the lady, and one into the floor, they dropped the gun probably during a tussle, ran out troy ave picks it up, runs out and fires?

Last edited:
If all tax is facing is gun charges and not assault/murder...Lawyers can easily argue that in the past year,Tax helped the community.
Crime in NYC went down since his podcast was first introduced. His podcast dropped at the end of 1st Quarter of the year in 2015. By the end of the first quarter in 206, murders and other violent crimes in NYC dropped by 21%. Coincidence? I don't think so. Kids are trading in their glocks and 45s for microphones and MacBooks to get their podcast started.
zo.gif

bruh......

Wack is a moron

According to Wack's logic, keeping the gun for the police would be snitching.

Dude is going to be the next dude on the summer jam screen with how attention starved he is.

Now that it's confirmed somebody talking I could see some more charges coming. Prolly gonna be in state court tho.

Back
Top Bottom