I rock wit Troy Ave, but he kinda got killed by this Vice article

OJ trial? C'mon bruh. :lol:

This is the poor man's Diddy and Shine case.

I'm talking how it's disected at all angles

you're thinking of traditional media

youtube and other platforms are the new and more powerful media

I know the oj case was clearly a bigger case

I'm speaking on the public engagement as well as those involved

yall dudes man lol

I'm specifically talking bout the interactivity of it

it's damn near live tv

real lives with real consequences played out on some real world s**t

I think that speaks more to the proliferation of digital and social media in 2017 than it does to any similarities between the two cases

Welcome to the Social Media Era the ultimate prosecutor [emoji]128514[/emoji]
I bet there are a few jails worth of people behind bars because they needed the world to know they are bout it bout it, and it's only gonna get worse
Fools is lost. :smh:

[/IMG]

Last edited:
Yep. Dudes love telling on themselves. For what though? Brief recognition right before you get that knock on your door?

They do it because you would'nt want random strangers you never met in your life to think you're soft or not doing it big. [emoji]129299[/emoji]
All jokes aside I think technology has slowly turned people into robots that will do whatever they observe and are programmed to do.[emoji]129302[/emoji]

Last edited:
people don't see it as something now but this is a big case

especially as more people get touched behind what's going on

plenty of recent cases have came and went but this one has legs in terms of people will remember it

Never really paid attention to the story but anybody what most likely happened? Saw a bunch of different stories, was there 2 hammers or 1?

Maybe in NY this is a big case but people ain't paying attention to this like that. You need big names for this to be some big case.

Maybe in NY this is a big case but people ain't paying attention to this like that. You need big names for this to be some big case.

it's a big story within the culture

but that's what I mean, everybody still guages things by the old standards

each of these individual interviews are either creeping towards a million views and troys is already past a million

news is personalized now, people see and hear things on their own time now

if ken gets tax off on this case he'll be flooded with more work and he's already credible

people who are really tuned in with the new formats of info know about this

Dog this nupac **** is fire
laugh.gif
Seriously?

troy ave is the donald trump of nyc rap

and im sorry but i aint mad atcha kinda hard [emoji]128514[/emoji]

This whole **** with Tax, Troy, Mysonne, Cas, Avon, Trife, Lito etc. is type ridiculous right now.

Last edited:
I hate Troy ave just as much as the next man BUT......

The cards have been aligned for him to flourish in this gangster rap lane he's in.

Gets shot, steals the gun and shoots back in a crowded club.

Out on bond and could get away with very little time.

Gets shot in the head and back and made it without sustaining anything serious that could end his life.

Now is his time to get on his young 2pac Hit em up steeze and drop some gutter ****.....Not that I recall him ever having the ability to do so but like I said the cards have been aligned for him and he can now get some type of respect from the street cat's that his music caters to.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom