I rock wit Troy Ave, but he kinda got killed by this Vice article

Just listened to "Press Spray" **** is trash[emoji]128169[/emoji], Troy might be real in the streets but he real mediocre on the mic. Ya'll need to stop gassing these barely mediocre dudes. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
Troy's "New York City The Album" was very 50 esque, but I genuinely enjoyed the project. Still listen to some tracks off that, but literally, everything he has dropped since has been TRASH. This isn't even funny to laugh at anymore. It's just sad.

Major Without a Deal is decent
"Finagle the Bagel" still goes hard
Troy Aves production is good, but his lyrics can use some work.
Nas should get his production. He would do damage

Only Troy Ave song I really mess with is Chuck Norris.

**** is fire, I can't lie.
laugh.gif

Troy's "New York City The Album" was very 50 esque, but I genuinely enjoyed the project. Still listen to some tracks off that, but literally, everything he has dropped since has been TRASH. This isn't even funny to laugh at anymore. It's just sad.

that album is REALLY good

Was a rough day for Troy [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
Young dudes on Boxden was commenting "I like Troy's diss better it was funnier" :smh:
This was'nt about being a comedian. Not the biggest Mysonne fan but dude put it down correctly. #Salute :smokin

I still can't believe he lied about TDE. Just when I think he can't get cornier. Now when you lie over unnecessary stuff I can't even believe anything you say.

I still can't believe he lied about TDE. Just when I think he can't get cornier. Now when you lie over unnecessary stuff I can't even believe anything you say.

I HATE when people do this.
Lie over the smallest things that literally don't matter for cool points.
Troy is a bird.

Mysonne was so respectfully disrespectful on that track

This was the perfect way to describe it :lol:

This is actually the first Mysonne song I've ever listened to, and I'm sure I've seen his name on stuff going as far back as '98

Back
Top Bottom