I see people are back on their Pyramid scheme grind. Vol. 5Linx

laugh.gif

My mom is was trying to tell me about that Telex crap. Knew it was a scam as soon as she told me some lady she knows claimed to make $40k a month :stoneface: :stoneface:

View media item 929211
:lol: she stays posting pictures like this, talking about people invest in Jordans, but won't invest in themselves. I tried warning her, but it was too late. She hit me with the "I've done my research. My group leader is an ex nfl player. Were gonna make $600 a month"

-___- I make 600 in 2 weeks..

I know someone that has been working for Primerica for more than 10 years, and this guy is doing SO well. Huge home in the richest county in the state, leases two luxury cars, and has multiple rental properties out of state, all paid in full, all turning profits. He's doing great, but I'll he's always working...every outing turns into a business presentation or an opportunity to recruit someone. which is why he has been so successful. I'm just used to it now, and he's a good guy. But I know how you guys feel about constantly being fed this stuff.

Everytime I hear from old friends that I haven't heard from in years, I already know the marketing presentation is coming.

That's my main gripe about these things there not really scams cuz u get what u put in (in terms of effort) but in order to be successful having to constantly pitch and present to people who are your friends and family is just bad

I know someone doing that 5linx and suckered a good amount of there family members into it already :smh:

View media item 929211
:lol: she stays posting pictures like this, talking about people invest in Jordans, but won't invest in themselves. I tried warning her, but it was too late. She hit me with the "I've done my research. My group leader is an ex nfl player. Were gonna make $600 a month"

-___- I make 600 in 2 weeks..

lmao at her bragging about making 600/month. I make more than that in a week.

If ppl invested the time and money they put into these schemes into an actual in demand skill they'd be a lot better off.

Isn't Fat Joe endorsing some crap too

I see this live95 popping up now too. Can't believe people are this naive..

I hate to say it, but it seems like there is a target demographic for these pyramids.

I hate to say it, but it seems like there is a target demographic for these pyramids.

yes the demographic is poor people. The funny thing is poor people selling things to poor people rarely works so you have some middleclass people making a killing because they look the part of someone successful.

^^^ what stupid people? ^^ There's always gonna be stupid people, probably way more of them than there is smart people and they're always going to continue to do stupid things like this. that's life

I don't get it. What business are you actually owning? What product are you selling?

People are really going out of their way and potentially ruining relationships all for $600 a month? This can't be life.

Last edited:
I don't get it. What business are you actually owning? What product are you selling?

People are really going out of their way and potentially ruining relationships all for $600 a month? This can't be life.

You basically get a 1099 and consider yourself a contractor so you are able to use tax tricks to say you operate as a business.

I went to one of these pyramid schemes cuz my boy kept begging me and my other friend to go. The presentations are hilarious ol boy said "this is the next google you need to hop on board now before it explodes" ended up just being some weight loss booboo :lol: the whole time I was waiting on hearing some small business type of thing. At the end they surround u in small groups and ask you what u think and try and get u to give your ssn and sign up for their subscription. Me and my friend said :smh: and left. To this day I still get on my boy for being a sucka paying and thinking he was gonna come up. Waste of time and money and potentially losing relationships.

If you had a job that makes mad money would you be hawking every person tryna get them to work for/with you?

People just dont see it. This isnt a sho nuff way to make bread

That video though. I'm just a negative broke minded 9 to 5 hater though I guess.

I had to remind myself never to take anything seriously that chingy, Paul wall, or anyone from love and hip hop endorses.

Back
Top Bottom