I see people are back on their Pyramid scheme grind. Vol. 5Linx

It's a reputable company where you can be self independent with your money making team.

Famous celebrities like chingy, juelz santana, and paul wall endorce is so you know its legit. M
laugh.gif
....got it.  I'm in!

Do pyramid schemes like WV, Wake Up Now, etc. pop up in non-urban areas?

I live in Greece , which is in midst of economic crisis , and these frauds , especially world ventures . ravage people.... Stay away .

Friend of mine just attended a WV "boot camp" in Vegas.
Place was packed with people.
She came back posting stories on how WV does humanitarian work and how WV enables you to travel wherever and whenever you want.
She signed up with her mom and is posting a ton of IG pics from the event with the caption "Who wants to join me?!" :smh:

Some fool legit stopped me in the middle of the corporate cafeteria talking about "wanna make some extra money?" Then tried to use Tyrese as an example of who I should be like, so I can have multiple streams of income.

Dawg this **** is so funny. Chick came in my old job like yea I jus quit my Jb paying 17 a hour to live my dreams. I can travel and make that and more. Me and my boy were amazed at how dumb people are

Do pyramid schemes like WV, Wake Up Now, etc. pop up in non-urban areas?

they pop up everywhere, just in different forms.

There might be exceptions but for the most part they're actually more in common in the suburbs. Like waaaaaaay more common.

Not the super nice upper middle class suburbs that most people think of but ordinary working and middle class suburbia.

Last edited:
My cousin tried to get me.......i was so hurt :smh:

:lol: Mine too. Apparently they're instructed or taught how to convince others to join. They never say what they're selling or what they do. They just ask you to watch a presentation.

There might be exceptions but for the most part they're actually more in common in the suburbs. Like waaaaaaay more common.

Not the super nice upper middle class suburbs that most people think of but ordinary working and middle class suburbia.

Yeah its mostly middle class suburb folk that's pushing it out here.

Basically all the mid twenties folk that went to college and goofed off or never moved out the crib.

I went to this concert report for class and some dude in my class I never talked to sat next to me. Started off as a cool conversation. Next thing you know he asks where do I work and if I want easy money, blew up my phone for a good week or two until I just had to tell him straight up to leave me alone.

Had dude at the gym come up to me and get all friendly. Did some reps with me and started talking about supplements and vitamins that he takes. he ended up trying to sell me vitamins and supplements from his pyramid scheme. Even asked me to come over to see a video and get free samples.

From what I've seen is that the more products these people have to sell the more broke they are because they've paid for sooo many products. That's what that initial "investment is , it is money you have to give them to get you your first sale kit. If you can't sell the products then you don't make your money back. I knew some dude who had an apartment full of energy drinks and cosmetic crap just laying there. He couldn't sell it.

Had dude at the gym come up to me and get all friendly. Did some reps with me and started talking about supplements and vitamins that he takes. he ended up trying to sell me vitamins and supplements from his pyramid scheme. Even asked me to come over to see a video and get free samples.

From what I've seen is that the more products these people have to sell the more broke they are because they've paid for sooo many products. That's what that initial "investment is , it is money you have to give them to get you your first sale kit. If you can't sell the products then you don't make your money back. I knew some dude who had an apartment full of energy drinks and cosmetic crap just laying there. He couldn't sell it.

once you get your referrals to start selling, it's all gucci.
hmu, if you want to sell some high quality knives

Wake up now has taken over my city. All over my FaceBook homepage. Statuses sayin "Who bout this WUN life, inbox me" smh even got one of my boys. Had him out in vegas n all this past weekend. Been tryna tell em but his mind is pretty set

Last edited:
10 years ago it was all about Cutco Knives and Primerica
Primerica.. Man I ****** up on some **** with Primerica and lost like 125 in total.. $99 to start up and then the $25 monthly fee. Found out the job type wasn't for me so I left with Nothing in return smh. ****** job because I needed 15 training sessions which I was responsible for attaining (and they'd profit and I wouldn't) then I'd be off to find my own clients after.. Na dun

Back
Top Bottom