I think my boy is HIV positive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
when did loose stools mean HIV?
if that's the case i had some HIV after eating some tacos on saturday night

i'm cured like magic now tho
howling right now 
roll.gif

She's older and she's like my big sister, she won't listen, and he has a way with women, my boy is pro. She threw a party over the weekend and it's rumored he gave her oral sex because she complained about a guy earlier that day giving her oral and it wasn't that good. My boy said he's better and think he can have my cousin hooked.

They're consenting adults and although I think they're childish and stupid there's only so much I can do. I roadblocked the union some many times in the past few weeks even my wife says it's nothing else I can do.

:lol:  The condom has broken on me before and one time I believe the female was extremely wet and I didn't wash immediately after. Or either the infection didn't clear up after the initial treatment. 

As with most sexually active men, I've contracted Chlamydia a few times. That's the only STD or STI I've ever had.

Well it sounds like she got what's coming to her if you tried numerous times and she knows what she doing in a marriage ain't right.. She's grown and bout to catch something serious even if it ain't HIV cuz I don't know what std makes your stools loose and makes you drink a gallon of milk a day.. But your cousin about to go out with a bang if she brings that to the house, did you at least tell her what you think ol boy got?

Now what was the point of taking a few months off if you were just going to come back with more of these stories?

I don't get all the talk of loose stools?

What's that supposed to mean? He's the receiver in the relationship?

:rofl: your married cousin. Way to look out for family

Last edited:
Wild story nomad. Tell ya man he gotta find his own place to crash. U will thank me.

Bruh... You better tell your cousin or you'll never be able to live with yourself

Wait you were married while checking that ugly girl at the restaurant from a distance for a year and sleeping with the Chinese girl and taking pictures of ur neighbor ...
View media item 526012 mind blown away

Last edited:
 But your cousin about to go out with a bang if she brings that to the house, did you at least tell her what you think ol boy got?
laugh.gif
 ..not funny, but it I laughed for some reason. And no because I don't know, but I have my suspicions and I just want him to be safe for himself and others. But I do bring it up in suggestive conversation. Or make it a point to talk about testing and the seriousness of getting tested. He just plays stupid and she down plays the possibility.

roll.gif
your married cousin. Way to look out for family
Loose stools literally 5-7 times a day ...for 3-4 years? And he drinks milk, a known stool hardener, which makes me believe he's AWARE something is wrong.

He's my best friend and more like a brother, he usually doesn't keep anything from me or my wife. We're like family. I trust him with my kid's life and he trusts me with his sons.

But the loose stools, coughing, suspecting puking and strange sores really freak me out and the way he acts as if he's hiding something. I'm worried for him. And my cousin...just don't know how much more I can do.

Last edited:
Your boy was taking up the backdoor on the low and doesn't want to get tested because he'll have to fully acknowledge what he did and possibly explain to his fam/friends how he caught "da AIDS".

But your cousin about to go out with a bang if she brings that to the house, did you at least tell her what you think ol boy got?
:lol:  ..not funny, but it I laughed for some reason. And no because I don't know, but I have my suspicions and I just want him to be safe for himself and others. But I do bring it up in suggestive conversation. Or make it a point to talk about testing and the seriousness of getting tested. He just plays stupid and she down plays the possibility.

:rofl: your married cousin. Way to look out for family

Loose stools literally 5-7 times a day ...for 3-4 years? And he drinks milk, a known stool hardener, which makes me believe he's AWARE something is wrong.

He's my best friend and more like a brother, he usually doesn't keep anything from or my wife. We're like family. I trust him with my kid's life and he trusts me with his sons.

But the loose stools, coughing, suspecting puking and strange sores really freak me out and the way he acts as if he's hiding something. I'm worried for him. And my cousin...just don't know how much more I can do.
since when is milk a stool hardener
i get gas and bubble guts if i drink too much milk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom