I think my boy is HIV positive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
roll.gif

Why is every one saying Nomad is trolling or saying Ducktales or some variation there of?

Also, all you can do is tell your cousin your suspicions, let everything else fall into place.

At least the cocktail has been doing wonders for people with HIV. Deathrate is hardly what it used to be.

:lol: not here for the rest of this thread, but

Your boy was taking up the backdoor on the low and doesn't want to get tested because he'll have to fully acknowledge what he did and possibly explain to his fam/friends how he caught "da AIDS".

let's stop thinking of HIV/AIDS as a gay person's disease.

Maybe he is lactose intolerant....so all the milk is making him have da water poo's

Last edited:
Yo, I can imagine OP pulling his friend over and having this conversation.

OP: Yo, can I talk to you for a sec.
Friend: Yea no doubt. What's up?
OP: Son, I see that you have been using the bathroom more fequently
Friend: ummmm okay, so what?
OP: I see that you've been drinking up all the milk too?
Friend: umm okay. I'll pay you back.
OP: Nah son, you ain't hearing me.
Friend: Yo, What you saying? What you trying to say?.
OP: I've been checking up on you, my dude. I've been listening, nahmean. Each time you go.
Friend: What?
OP: You got loose stools my G. Milk is a stool hardener and stop touching my things and using my deodorant!!

:lol:  The condom has broken on me before and one time I believe the female was extremely wet and I didn't wash immediately after. Or either the infection didn't clear up after the initial treatment. 

As with most sexually active men, I've contracted Chlamydia a few times. That's the only STD or STI I've ever had.

O rly?

Std x kid free since '88

N trust the bunz number is nothing the laugh at.

#teamraw #teamnodirtyyambs

I need to come back in here later tonight for some lulz, the responses are gold omg 
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom