I want to show you guys this vid from the /B/ Cringe thread vol. Do fat people repulse you?

Only issue I got is the Fat/obese black women tryna run around claiming they're just "thick". Eff outta here.

I went to a college party yesterday which a bunch of people from college, never seen so many females with sloppy guts in my life and all of them were 23 n under and most was half naked. Broads ain't got no shame no more.

Only issue I got is the Fat/obese black women tryna run around claiming they're just "thick". Eff outta here.

I went to a college party yesterday which a bunch of people from college, never seen so many females with sloppy guts in my life and all of them were 23 n under and most was half naked. Broads ain't got no shame no more.
Dudes accept/allow them to do it. If so many dudes didn't have a taste for bigger women, then women would make more of an effort to get into shape. But if they know they don't have to put any effort in getting dudes why would they?

But back to the original point. Club, you have to remember that keeping America unhealthy is more business. We know big corporations and the pharmaceutical industries are twin brothers so why not encourage people to "Be themselves" if you know it will mean they are more prone to get some sort of obesity related disease,

It does bother me that people are challenged to be their best anymore. It is fine to be out of shape. As long as you are a human and have a heart nobody should tell you how to live. :rolleyes

It bothers me man. And the fact that the crowd boo'ed that dude makes me even more sick.

And I don't know what Anterger is talking about either. He was kinda off topic. :lol:

Been working in the Operating room:

8 year old boy had his gall bladder removed (he was obese). Due to (mostly) diet and genetics...

Even though OP called me obese the other day, I somewhat agree. Obesity is just a bad choice people make. D I care that people are fat? Nah. Does it affect me? Definitely not. So I am not concerned to the point of anger or anything. It's better to simply accept the lifestyles of others, and take your own health into consideration, before you worry about the health of others.

If a person dies due to obesity, natural selection. End of story.

But seriously OP, going on an anti-fat crusade won't do anything but make you look like these other fools out here, like Pamela Geller. If you hate fat people, don't associate yourself with fat people. Or see a therapist.

In my opinion, obesity is a choice... BUT it is not an equal choice for everyone. Kind of like money, you can't really judge a person for being poorer than you, or not making money as fast as you, because there are so many different factors that go into it.

Last edited:
I have a question:

How come it's okay to make fun of skinny people but we should accept fat people?

You don't see an association of skinny acceptance and everyday you see pictures of today's models next to someone like Marilyn Monroe (and no, I'm not saying she's fat) and this is glorified. Or you see plus size models and everyone clamoring about how beautiful the model is and how ugly the skinnier is? 

Things like this and again I'm not calling any of the women on the bottom row fat, just asking why is skinny bashing ok but fat bashing not? (Plus none of the women on the top row are even unhealthily thin, just naturally.)

(Also, I'm not saying any bashing is ok. We shouldn't bash anyone for their weight but encourage everyone to be healthy whether you're skinny, curvy, thick, etc.)

Last edited:
I'm not watching it. Fat people disgust me. There is no good excuse to be that big. What pisses me off is when they use those scooters to get around Wal-Mart and when they try to get disability benefits for being fat. They aint disabled, they're fat. They should have a parking spot a quarter mile from the store and be forced to do jumping jacks all the way to and from

Because we're a culture that is more intent on being PC and avoiding confrontation than just being blatantly honest with ourselves and others.

But at the same time, I don't feel like it's my place to pass judgement or offer up criticism on how the next person lives.

I have no problem with men becoming obese. Less competition when I'm trying to get girls :smokin
but then again, the % of obese women is also increasing :lol:

It's funny how so many people in the U.S. call me skinny, but whenever I go to anywhere else in the world, I'm normal sized. It's not like I'm frail either, it's just that I'm anorexic compared to the typical fat American

Last edited:
You call it a pass or acceptance but the truth is other ppl simply do not care.

I don't care if fat ppl want to eat themselves to death. It's the same way with cig smokers. Whether it's a heart attack or lung cancer why should I care how you choose to treat your body which will most likely lead to an early grave?

At best on the daily, these ppl might inconvenience me cuz I can't see around them or their stench when I walk by them. Other than that why should I care?

I'm not at all seeing why any responsibility would fall on me even if I was encouraging them or accepting of their fatness cuz in reality there's probably an inside joke there or extreme sarcasm in play.

I will say I'm not aware of this prevalent culture of accepting fat ppl, that's why I'm doubting it's genuine existence. I'm not sure where they do that. I may come across some fat ppl that feel entitled to acceptance here and there but I'm not aware of non-fat ppl preaching acceptance for the obese :lol:

Last edited:
Yea, this mentality is annoying.
especially in the black community

but i live in the 2nd skinniest country, so no dambs given. i see perfect bodies all day long :pimp:

i honestly cant believe how many reps Super Antigen's first post got 
mean.gif

Last edited:
I don't care if fat ppl want to eat themselves to death. It's the same way with cig smokers. Whether it's a heart attack or lung cancer why should I care how you choose to treat your body which will most likely lead to an early grave?

But cigarette marketing has been all but taken away 100% and labels are on the package that essentially say "Thanks for buying me, you will die from me." This hasn't stopped cigarette consumption by any means, but the recognition and general perception has changed and new laws put into place to ban smoking in public places.

There's no warning labels for food that is killing people and no limit to what they consume. I think if MORE people knew that the food they were eating was hurting their bodies as badly as they do they would be more conscious about those decisions. If there could be some type of limit or knowledge about it the mentality of obesity being just fine would change, IMO.

ill keep my comments to myself, the ones who have an underlying condition get a pass from me other than that.

I literally thought about this just now as I was on line for Sunday Sundae. These fat girls took FOREVER to get their ice cream. Why do you need 5 scoops? I don't care if it's your freedom to eat whatever you want. It's gross.

Acceptance wont change anything. It encourages people to do NOTHING about their obesity. Just how more men and boys growing up are more feminine and soft, because it's socially acceptable. That wasn't the case 50 years ago when men had to act like, men.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom