Go for what you want

do not take no for an answer

Never be a victim of your own life

Make yourself proud

Thats it.

Good stuff. You should post this in the 'Motivational Quotes' thread though

Good stuff. You should post this in the 'Motivational Quotes' thread though

pimp.gif

If you think negative, your life is going to be negative. 

I'm telling you, you need to find your passion in life and put everything you got into it. The hell if people think you have delusions of grandeur, those people are just content living their cookie cutter lives and abiding to the status quo.
You're only on this planet for a blink, do what you want and never get outworked doing it.

I'm telling you, you need to find your passion in life and put everything you got into it. The hell if people think you have delusions of grandeur, those people are just content living their cookie cutter lives and abiding to the status quo.
You're only on this planet for a blink, do what you want and never get outworked doing it.

very true, i think this quote goes right along with what you've said about life: Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.

very true, i think this quote goes right along with what you've said about life: Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

Back
Top Bottom