If God doesn't Exist Explain To Me How This Happened By Chance

eek.gif

LOL. Sarcasm is the reason the statement is in quotation marks, guys.

Last edited:
Are you trying to dwell onto nihilism? I'm not even saying nihilism is 2DEE4U, but I don't think a lot of NT'ers dwell into such thoughts that at the end of the day you're life is insignificant once you place it in the big picture. I'm still in awe at just how immense our universe is. It's hard to describe just how insignificant we are when we look at at pictures of the universe. The amount of galaxies, stars, star dust, dark matter, empty spaces in space, white dwarfs, and everything combined is just so immense. We as humans forget/don't know just how immense the universe is. It's ridiculous to think we are somehow chosen in the universe by this empty deity. I guess that's what we use to cope with just how insignificant we truly are. If we blow this planet up it won't make a difference in the universe. You think 'god' is gonna cry? God doesn't exist and never existed in our reality and in this universe. Its hard for me to accept a god when our planet is going in the ****ter and so many people are dying of hunger, it's hard for me to take god seriously when he punishes you for being human. It's hard for me to accept the existence of a fairy when we have no concrete proof that such thing even exists.

tl;dr: we are insignificant in the grand scheme of things. We just like to feel important and praise invisible deities made up in a book to help us cope with the fact that our existence is meaningless in the bigger picture.

On point

At the end of the day, IF there is this singular "God" of the bible, "he" (since the gender is so important) either needs to speak for himself or find better spokespeople. It's looking pretty bad out there.

We evolved from a common ancestor. Humans branched one way and moneys another
Why haven't there been any other beings that evolved from our common ancestors?
An evolution that started maybe 500,000 years after our own evolution, and took millions of years.
Why are we the only ones? Natural Selection?

Yes sir.
A lot of people will watch Bill Maher bash Christianity or see the resemblance between us and a monkey and thus assume there is no God. The Trilobite which apperantly lived "Billions" of years ago had a better Eye than Humans and most mammals. So the world isn't necessarily evolving. Change does not equal evolution. In fact most mutations impair and even kill an organism despite what Stan Lee and the XMen have taught us. Every mutation of a gene or chromosome in the mothers womb will handicap a child or at least impair some feature unless it is a dormant cell feature.

It disgusts me when people attempt to use biology to refute evolution/prove the existance of a higher being.  you clearly have no understanding of genetics and evolution and your making every single bio major cringe. Even AP Bio students would be able to correct every single sentance in this post, so im not even gonna bother.   dont try to pass your misunderstood biology as fact. 

Why haven't there been any other beings that evolved from our common ancestors?
An evolution that started maybe 500,000 years after our own evolution, and took millions of years.
Why are we the only ones? Natural Selection?
I just saw your post and decided to reply so please don't think I'm picking on you because I quoted you again 
tongue.gif

There have been many beings descended from our common ancestor, the mistake people seem to make again and again is that they think evolution just goes in a straight line, when it doesn't work that way, it branches out. It's not linear like the famous "March of progress" picture which is probably what confuses a lot of people. 

And yes the reason they are not here to day is natural selection, they all died out and became extinct, just like 99% of all life on earth has.

http://news.discovery.com/human/evolution/early-human-ancestors-faces.htm

Last edited:
4 billion years of trial and error. Long story short, When things started getting real back in the day, mitochondrion turned into mitochondria.

The real question is, how does space/universe exist if matter can not be created? How does something just exist without ever being created?
Yah I believe that will be disproved sooner or later. Literally makes no sense given that they are theories that hold to the opposite (if I understand them correctly)

God does exist.
View media item 531523

Ok so. If there were Humans AND Neanderthals, which were two different species of the same common ancestry, then it means that
something else evolved besides humans. So Why havent there been any more humanoid species that also evolved after homo sapiens?

In other words natural selection explains why the Neanderthals didnt survive.
There was more than likely a factor that affected Neanderthals ability to reproduce as effectively as homo sapiens. Sexual selection
But it doesnt explain why humans havent evolved into a higher form of humans.

After all natural selection is the process (though not the only process) by which evolution takes place within a population of organisms.
Humans are a population of organisms. And we have seen other species evolve more than once causing different species of the same animal.
Why are humans any different? Why hasnt evolution 'come back around'?

it is known as a bit of an evolutionary puzzle, but for a start it's still going on, many people don't realize the length of time involved for "big" changes to occur ...we are still evolving. And there are no other species after us because we are still here, this is the name we have given to ourselves (homo sapiens sapiens)

Last edited:
The funny thing is, nobody in here ACTUALLY knows what they're talking. You all have your theories and beliefs and that's what you roll with. Leave it at that because no one with a opposing viewpoint will be willing to accept yours.

it is known as a bit of an evolutionary puzzle, but for a start it's still going on, many people don't realize the length of time involved for "big" changes to occur, we have only been around for roughly 100 thousand years ...we are still evolving. And there are no other species after us because we are still here, this is the name we have given to ourselves (homo sapiens sapiens)
That doesnt answer the question though, because Neanderthals were still around when Homo Sapien came about.
Plus we know that not all of these changes are big, and wont necessarily affect a species' survival. So why havent we seen small changes?
For example eye color. Blue eyes are a deficiency in pigment. So why havent humans evolved to all have brown eyes?

Basically its an evolutionary puzzle because Darwin just made that **** up to make his theory of evolution work.

Back
Top Bottom