If I had one wish...

If I had one wish it would be to live life how I wanted it to be.

Seems so simple and yet such a thing can bring such bliss.

To those who argue I will tend to your case, first you must answer me or be ignored, what choice do you give your life when you choose disagreement as thevoice of your input?

Let us dwell on this and we can see in our lives how we are not living freely. For to be free is a concept of the mind that then affects the body, in no otherway.

Have you words of bitterness? Perhaps you shall spit them to your bitter friends. Do you not approve? I ask you then who do you condemn when you voice youropinion, who is different from all the rest.

Such is the difference in such people --perhaps not those who will still linger on-- that their pedestal is alone and think that nothingness is free. Freedomis the feeling of bliss that you control and I know cannot be had while hate is had.

Bless us all children,
Loving Chris

the hell?

im a simple dude, just gimme a billion dollars and a closet full of gucci. ill make life the way i want it to be from there on out

smh.gif
ray j $+% %@@*$

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

the hell?

im a simple dude, just gimme a billion dollars and a closet full of gucci. ill make life the way i want it to be from there on out

but thats 2
eyes.gif

[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]+%!$ a billie. Gimme a black card in someone else's name and ssn. I'll make +%!%happen.[/color]
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bdis1986

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

the hell?

but thats 2
eyes.gif

my bad, i got greedy.

just gimme the gucci then

Damn you guys are greedy. I'd only take 500,000, put it in a cd and damn near live off the interest.

Originally Posted by mjd77

Damn you guys are greedy. I'd only take 500,000, put it in a cd and damn near live off the interest.
give me the financial insight to pick the right stocks at the right time and i'm set
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by eastnewyork80

A bigger penis
smh.gif

Unlimited money. Then I could live my live as lavish or as simple as I please. I could give my family everything they ever wanted, and myself the life I everwanted.

Originally Posted by carlosdapaperboy

x4n8mq.gif

That's my wish....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

On that note, what if all you wishing for money got kidnapped and stuck on a desolute island inhabited only by cougars and yourselves?

"Damn if only I had the ability to always make my life however I want"

Funny thing is you do, laugh about that!~
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom