"If I'm not happy, neither are you"

Has anyone ever had this fantastic scenario? I know it can apply to both men and women, but based on experience, and what I've seen,
it always seems like if a guy is down or unhappy about something, a woman can console him, yet still be having the greatest day of her
life. But if a woman is down or unhappy, there is nothing in the world that will change her mind, and the guy will have to feel the same,
regardless if the Super Bowl is on.

Has anyone ever had this fantastic scenario? I know it can apply to both men and women, but based on experience, and what I've seen,
it always seems like if a guy is down or unhappy about something, a woman can console him, yet still be having the greatest day of her
life. But if a woman is down or unhappy, there is nothing in the world that will change her mind, and the guy will have to feel the same,
regardless if the Super Bowl is on.

this is not new. i'll ask once...then maybe ask again. if she still wants to have a $+%*%@ day after that, it's on her.

this is not new. i'll ask once...then maybe ask again. if she still wants to have a $+%*%@ day after that, it's on her.

Originally Posted by kep0ne

Pretty much. If you don't want to talk, I'm not forcing you. I'll let her female friends handle it.

Pretty much. If you don't want to talk, I'm not forcing you. I'll let her female friends handle it.

StaXX wrote:

Couldn't agree more, just tryin to see if anybody has any other views on it.

StaXX wrote:

Couldn't agree more, just tryin to see if anybody has any other views on it.

I hardly ever use this word, but I'm sure some simps will go out of their way to cheer girls up. 

I hardly ever use this word, but I'm sure some simps will go out of their way to cheer girls up. 

I don't see how you can be unhappy just cause someone else is. I might be uncomfortable, but it's not like I'll be feeling sad and depressed

I don't see how you can be unhappy just cause someone else is. I might be uncomfortable, but it's not like I'll be feeling sad and depressed

StaXX wrote:

But that's your girl so how is making her feel better simping?
Originally Posted by scshift

You don't have to be depressed but when you care about someone to see them hurting/stressed/upset can also bring you down. To answer the question I've never had anyone do that to me where I have to be upset cuz they are.

StaXX wrote:

You don't have to be depressed but when you care about someone to see them hurting/stressed/upset can also bring you down. To answer the question I've never had anyone do that to me where I have to be upset cuz they are.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

grin.gif
StaXX wrote:

I'm referring to girls in general. Not your main squeeze.

grin.gif
StaXX wrote:

I'm referring to girls in general. Not your main squeeze.

StaXX wrote:

It's not really actually feeling that way cause they do, it's usually dropped on you like a ton of bricks, as if all her problems somehow become yours, just because it happens to her. One of life's enigmas. 

StaXX wrote:

It's not really actually feeling that way cause they do, it's usually dropped on you like a ton of bricks, as if all her problems somehow become yours, just because it happens to her. One of life's enigmas. 

Back
Top Bottom