If JB let you "create a pack" with ANY 2 Jordans for $500...

jordan_ko.jpg
air-jordan-94-retro-wht-blk-rd-1.jpg

AJ KO II's super duper rare 94' I's worth more then $500 alone

Bordeaux VII & Black/ Infared VI with Nike Air.

Probably wouldn't paid $500 unless it was good OG quality.

I'd go with a 33 pack. lol White/cement Nike Air III's and Black/cement Nike Air III's...BTW, JB, can we get some white/cements in the OGcolorway????

$ 350 Maximum amount that i would pay but the 2 pair I would want are Sample Retro 6's Black/Infrared with The Red Nike Air and Columbia 11's with theDeepest Ice Blue Tint possible on the sole and the Highest Quality possible and for that much cash I want the shoes in a Old School Silver Jordan box with thered jumpman on top.

#1 without a doubt would be the Cool Grey XI followed by either a Columbia XI with blue sole or a Black/Infrared Nike Air VI

thanks for this! now JB is gon be like "hey these ******s are willin to pay 500 for packs" and BAM 500 dollar packs!!!

all shoes with nike air and perfect quality

sport blue 6 and space jam 11
white cement 4 and concord 11
Katrina action 3 and black infrared 6
true blue 3 and royal blue 1
white infrared 6 and white/red 12

those would be the perfect packs

Im gonna have to say wht/infra VI & wht/marroon VI; these are my fav. and have yet to be retroed, soyea I'll pay 5 bills for them
wink.gif

If I could pick the shoes and the colors I would for sure pay $500, I can think of multiple combos that would work for me, mainly consisting of XI's,VI's, III's.

Back
Top Bottom