If McCain wins... these people win. This is extremely disturbing.

smh.gif
Not surprised at all. There's been racism, there is racism, and there's always gonna be racism.

There are knuckleheads voting for Obama just because he's black. It's a two way street.

There are knuckleheads voting for Obama just because he's black. It's a two way street.

wrong. black people have always leaned strongly towards the democratic party. The republican party of the last 60 years has been horrible to blacks.
Fede DPT
comparing Luis Farrakhan to white supremists is laughable.

Originally Posted by georgehimself

Old white people yelling like high school kids at a pep rally.
smh.gif
That's racist.
wrong. black people have always leaned strongly towards the democratic party. The republican party of the last 60 years has been horrible to blacks.
So you proved my point. High five!

lol who cares ? seriously.. every time someones makes a thread about these people, you guys act like its the first time you've seen any of this...
lets just say, anyone whos reading this will never experience everyone getting along and no racism.. racism will last forever whether you like it or not.. itwont go away..

The more this voting %#+% goes on the more i realize people aren't pro-mccain. They are just anti-obama. Most voters absolutely know nothing about eachcandidate and many of McCain supporters are closet or open racists. Seriously people are afraid because he possibly could of been muslim? Whats wrong withmuslim people? So im to believe we could never have a muslim president ever? That itself is completely racist. What also makes me more sick is how parents puton their views on to their children and the children prance around talking about they want so and so to win.

Originally Posted by Fede DPT

And if Obama wins, this guy wins.

Farrakahn.jpg

He's just the same as a "white surpremist".

Yeah seriously I mean Farrakahn got like 3 dead white people under his bed as we speak.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by 718stylez

Wrong.. There was a time when the Republican party attracted the votes of black people. There was a gradual switch over time due to conflictinginterests of the Republican party

I'm sorry buy voting for Obama because he's black is just as bad.

We've all heard the Howard Stern youtube video

both people in those videos look stupid, including the democratic supporters who were just yelling nonsence. What you expect when you do that at palin rally.Imagine bunch of McCain supporters showed up at obama rally

they're scared and thats really quite sad to see their true feelings come out. Has anyone been to a obama rally? nothing but positivity , diverse crowdsand walks of life, a true celebration of life in america... no chants of mccain or palin. Just straight up chants and talk about who there going to be seeing,OBAMA. why go to a mccain rally and yell out slurs about the opponent. YEll out and scream positive words about Mccain and his plan.

i did see a mccain rally where they had obama supporters doing their own thing outside the complex and not one mccain person egged them on. I guess as we getcloser the scared factor comes into play.

Originally Posted by 718stylez

Unfortunately, you are wrong.

smh.gif
People are actually surprised ignorance/prejudice like this still exists inAmerica...

Originally Posted by nnarum

it's not a damn two way street... there has never been a legitimate black candidate in the 200-year history of this country. yet a blackperson voting for Obama is somehow the same as white people calling him a monkey. i don't know what two way streets look like in your neighborhood.

Originally Posted by carlosdapaperboy

smh.gif
Not surprised at all. There's been racism, there is racism, and there's always gonna be racism.
for both blacks and whites...smh it'll never end no matter how much we hope and try

Back
Top Bottom