If Niketalk held a major summit would you attend?

If Niketalk held a major summit would you attend?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
That would be one of the silliest things, ever. 
roll.gif

This would not be fun.

It'd be like general population in a prison forreal :lol:. Cats would really be looking over there shoulder waiting for some **** to pop off. I'll be in the cut with the street cats though. Gotta stay on their side just incase some **** pops off.

Someone's gonna start something and I'll just be in the cut like
beanie-sigel-o.gif

Anybody who wants to have a Jay-Z vs Nas debate in real life will get their feelings hurt

Last edited:
This would not be fun.

It'd be like general population in a prison forreal
laugh.gif
. Cats would really be looking over there shoulder waiting for some **** to pop off. I'll be in the cut with the street cats though. Gotta stay on their side just incase some **** pops off.

beanie-sigel-o.gif

Anybody who wants to have a Jay-Z vs Nas debate in real life will get their feelings hurt
sigel is violating
sick.gif

I'm coming legit to clap Deuce King shoulders.

Im serious as hell right now, I want to pull that chumps card

This would not be fun.

It'd be like general population in a prison forreal :lol:. Cats would really be looking over there shoulder waiting for some **** to pop off. I'll be in the cut with the street cats though. Gotta stay on their side just incase some **** pops off.

beanie-sigel-o.gif

Bruh....aint nobody gonna do ****.

would be dope if it was documented too

**** would be like this 

LA doing a summit in april, this would be the 4th one ive gone to. 

Vegas is kind of the most ideal place. dudes can get together and gamble, hit the clubs and get the yambs, 

Last edited:
This thread again? The last time this thread was made we had great phrases like "typing with your shirt off" 
laugh.gif

I thought it was agreed that if there were an NT summit, dudes would stand around mentally giving the hands.

This thread again? The last time this thread was made we had great phrases like "typing with your shirt off" 
laugh.gif

I thought it was agreed that if there were an NT summit, dudes would stand around mentally giving the hands.
im too sexy for my shirt 

Back
Top Bottom