If the purge were to really go down, would you?

Maaaan the concept of the purge been corny. Most people wouldn't murder even if they could; they'd definitely steal though.

You know how many people are just going to go at whoever, or whoever they think will be a easy win?

Nah man. Black people would be at the top of the list. Not about that 300 Spartan life, taking on an army.

I'd probably go hide in a field with tall grass

Last edited:
You know what I dont even know who would come after me :rofl: That would be a surprise :nerd:

That's what I was saying man. One minute you're wishing people a happy cleanse, and the next minute that ************ is chasing you down with a hacksaw tombout bless the new founders. :lol:

Man I'm not trusting a single soul in no aspects of this ****. If I can't break into a structure and raid the loot by my lonely, I'm not doing it. I'll be damned if I think people got my back and I end up with bullets in it. :lol: :smh:

Yall cats talking bout killing, I'm thinking more like hacking banks and taking money. I'd even hack Navient and free all the homies from bondage.

This had me lol literally. Those loans are no joke.

I just saw the second Purge film three days ago. Those films have some not so subliminal themes to them, on the surface it just looks like a wild ride.

One of my boys was like: whats to stop someone from getting revenge (the day after a purge) if a loved one was killed during one?

Would people really wait twelve months? No

This thread had me wiki the films and now I'm actually interested and watching them.

I still couldn't bring myself to murder anyone. I'd just strap up and ride around town snatching up as much loot as I could.

I got a couple bodies I wouldn't mind catching ....but realistically I'll Probly be Chillin in the crib on alert , ain't trying be out there like that unless somebody really crossed me :lol:

Yall cats talking bout killing, I'm thinking more like hacking banks and taking money. I'd even hack Navient and free all the homies from bondage.

I just saw the second Purge film three days ago. Those films have some not so subliminal themes to them, on the surface it just looks like a wild ride.

One of my boys was like: whats to stop someone from getting revenge (the day after a purge) if a loved one was killed during one?

You go to jail. That's the main point. There aren't any legal repercussions for purging. Just better watch your back next year

I would.

Like every serial killer already knew: eventually fantasizing just doesn't do it for you anymore.

I always felt like this movie was a wet dream of some sws that really believes everyone else has the same fantasy.

You go to jail. That's the main point. There aren't any legal repercussions for purging. Just better watch your back next year

Going to jail probably won't stop some people. Most of the people in the movies seem like psychos anyway.

I'll be in Canada that day, nothing is going to stop folks from getting into your crib if they wanted to and none of yall cribs are fireproof :lol: so I'm leaving the country. Not breaking into any banks because for that one night they could have all types of stuff that stops you from getting the loot (automated guns, lazers, etc... :lol:).

ALL crime is legal, so why we only considering murder?
Some chloroform + map to stars homes...just sayin'...

Last edited:
While yall ****** getting strapped, tryna rob everybody, I'm hitting up Wall Street to take all the stocks and bonds, so when the Purge is over, Im cakin

What I was trying to get at was most people wouldn't be able to contain their urges for a whole year.
The movie depicts people stopping in their tracks as soon as the fog horn type sound goes off. No.

An hour or so before people would be acting a fool, as well as an hour after [the twelve hour purge period].

I know it is a movie and I'm supposed to suspend my disbelief but I really sat there and wondered "what if".
I came to the conclusion people wouldn't follow the rules to the letter like they do in the film.

People literally put their guns down they had pointed as soon as they heard the horn. Like if they shot someone a second after, anyone would know.

But no, I have no desire to murder, rape, maybe steal but I'd be scared ******** to even go outside. I'd likely leave the country that whole week or be in some bunker trying to see what online theft I can commit from the safety of inside.

I don't think anyone has any legit reason to have that much anger towards me to want to do me harm. I could just get caught up in the crossfire if I'm out though and those people who were killing indiscriminately, but no revenge I don;t think.

I got GTA V online. Its close enough and most of the time i lose interest even doing that. Not worth dealing with the crazy people unless i prepared a quick heist i could do discreetly and disappear for the rest of the night. No interest in running around killing folks... Gotta think outside the box though.. like these people

$230,000 in hair weave extensions. :lol:
http://articles.chicagotribune.com/...08_1_hair-extensions-hair-salons-alarm-system

Back
Top Bottom