If the purge were to really go down, would you?

Hmm

Yall got me thinking

I'd scope out car collectors most valuable vehicles

Purge come ill throw the double barrel musket in their face for the keys stash the cars when it's over sell em

i wouldnt even know what to do, really...im no firearms expert and would probably end up cheddarbobbing myself...

Like homie earlier said, I'm planning a family vacation around that day every year.  As tempting as it would be to participate, I couldn't leave my family alone, and I'd hate to be out there 'cleansing' and get clapped at random 
laugh.gif

lmao one of the SWS really said murder Al Sharpton.

Don't care about coming after anyone specifically...

Im trying to come up.

All your stores are belong to us

nas-mask.gif

I'm black you stupid ************
laugh.gif

Only cornball soft shoe ****** **** with sharpton. You probably think Jesse Jackson is a hero too huh
laugh.gif
FOH
errrrr i was referring to the oneilmatt kid.

have a snickers b

edit:

oh yea. repor... errr purged.

Last edited:
Yea I could see folks going crazy. I'd hate to be a cop/medic once that alarm goes off after the purge.

But all emergency services are shut down during the purge, so presumably anything that happened during that time won't be attended to by cops/medics.

Invite all my potnaz to the cribbo everyone grab a gat and a brew. Chill out. Trap house 2.0 :pimp:

Yea I could see folks going crazy. I'd hate to be a cop/medic once that alarm goes off after the purge.

But all emergency services are shut down during the purge, so presumably anything that happened during that time won't be attended to by cops/medics.

I'm talking about after the purge. Dude who was shot at the end of part 2 was rushed to the hospital and I'm sure cops would be out in full force to make sure people aren't still purging.

no way man. i'm not about that killing life if its not in self defense.

Nope.. I'll just stay indoors, mind my own business and protect my family if needed.

yall do know that the purge happens in more then just the us, if yasll watched the first one till the end you would see that it was happening all around the world at the same time so all that vacation ish aint poppin.

for me I would prolly rob all da white peoples who got it, murder a whole lot of the top enforcers of the prison industrial complex like judges and the like

Too tempting [emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji]

yall do know that the purge happens in more then just the us, if yasll watched the first one till the end you would see that it was happening all around the world at the same time so all that vacation ish aint poppin.

for me I would prolly rob all da white peoples who got it, murder a whole lot of the top enforcers of the prison industrial complex like judges and the like

It was only in the US, discovered by The New Founding Fathers of America.

I'd probably eat endangered species, like a Purgegiving meal with panda burgers, deep-fried bald eagle, tiger tacos, etc.

Back
Top Bottom