If this was not part of your childhood....

Originally Posted by Skateboard

I barely remember this place. Went once a loooooong time ago when I was 2, right around the time they were filing for bankruptcy. I wish I could back, such a fun place. Nowadays, moms are afraid of their kid's eyes being put out by anything that moves.
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

how do you even know it was fun when you were 2 when you went?

I was pushed into the ball pit and bruised my ankle. That's the last memory I have of that place

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

Chuck E Cheese pizza was nasty, and this slime wants to bring that circle of mediocrity home to his family
30t6p3b.gif

dukes have some b-level taste buds in here

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

ahhhh I remember DZ!!! Funny because not to long ago I was trying to remember what that place was called! I remembered it and for a second I thought I had just imagined it because I could not remember the name for the life of me! Never got the chance to go to the FoamFactory but man I would have had a BLAST there.

Has anyone ever been to the Imagination Station!??!?! Or remember it? I'm not sure if it was a national thing or through the state parks but it was a HUGE wooden play structure that had all sorts of secret doors, and moving walls, and all sorts of other stuff. I remember there was one really close to my house and we always use to go there as kids but they built over it, with a Costco if I remember correctly. That was another one of my favs.

Originally Posted by calibeebee

the hell is this rich kid stuff? I played with used tires and beer cans when i was little

Truestory... I only went to DZ once and that was because it was somebody else's birthday.
Moms said it was too expensive 
frown.gif

I remember I use to imagine playing there every time we drove past it 
tired.gif
 lol

Had my 5th birthday party at DZ. I remember that *### like it was yesterday. LOVED that place
pimp.gif

Never went to DZ, it always looked wack. /fatkid

Chuck >>>> Fiesta Freddies in Paramount >> Skate Depot >> DZ

Back
Top Bottom