If you about to wife a chick....vol: how many it been now?

If she let you smash easily, then she's probably a jump off. If you actually had to put work in with this girl, then she's probably not. Usually it's just that simple, though there are always exceptions to the rule.

If she let you smash easily, then she's probably a jump off. If you actually had to put work in with this girl, then she's probably not. Usually it's just that simple, though there are always exceptions to the rule.

Never ask a woman about other men. Either she'll tell you a lie, and you still won't know, or if she tells you the truth, you might not have wanted to hear it in the first place. - Malcolm X

Never ask a woman about other men. Either she'll tell you a lie, and you still won't know, or if she tells you the truth, you might not have wanted to hear it in the first place. - Malcolm X

Your boy got the right mind set

You just got to think about it the longer it takes you to find a good one the more body's she got

I know girls that's pushing 10 at 23 so yea you think about where them girls gone be at 33

Your boy got the right mind set

You just got to think about it the longer it takes you to find a good one the more body's she got

I know girls that's pushing 10 at 23 so yea you think about where them girls gone be at 33

Originally Posted by Furrell

real spit

Originally Posted by Furrell

real spit

I'd rather not know but if it came up I'd just hope that her numbers were lower than mine, Which is much higher than any of my exes

I'd rather not know but if it came up I'd just hope that her numbers were lower than mine, Which is much higher than any of my exes

Originally Posted by MastaMind033

this.  Number don't matter as long as she has self respect for herself and her body... she better have test result papers to prove she's clean though. 

Originally Posted by MastaMind033

this.  Number don't matter as long as she has self respect for herself and her body... she better have test result papers to prove she's clean though. 

Originally Posted by chuck67

leave the past in the past. youll know if shes the town $%!! anyways.
laugh.gif
itll come out eventually

This. Plus it makes you look insecure like you're trying to make sure the other person isn't that much more experienced than you because you're not confident in your capacity to smang
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by chuck67

leave the past in the past. youll know if shes the town $%!! anyways.
laugh.gif
itll come out eventually

This. Plus it makes you look insecure like you're trying to make sure the other person isn't that much more experienced than you because you're not confident in your capacity to smang
laugh.gif

You're 20 somethin', don't ask now and don't ask ever. Thinking about gettin married at any point that you'd consider the response to this question to weigh heavily on your decision to choose a wife is not a good idea either. Just kick it and let it all fall into place.

You're 20 somethin', don't ask now and don't ask ever. Thinking about gettin married at any point that you'd consider the response to this question to weigh heavily on your decision to choose a wife is not a good idea either. Just kick it and let it all fall into place.

Not to say the number isn't important but the way she carries herself and how she's been treated in the past matter more.  10 is a bit much for a 20 year old tho. 

Not to say the number isn't important but the way she carries herself and how she's been treated in the past matter more.  10 is a bit much for a 20 year old tho. 

Back
Top Bottom