If you about to wife a chick....vol: how many it been now?

Originally Posted by Furrell

Never ask a woman about other men. Either she'll tell you a lie, and you still won't know, or if she tells you the truth, you might not have wanted to hear it in the first place. - Malcolm X
Did Malcolm really say that? A wise man in all aspects. Yeah, a girl will almost never tell you the truth if her body count is high (5-7+), so why even bother asking. At the end, just let it be because you might find out something devastating that can alter your view of the relationship.
*Girls divide their body count, while guys multiply their count when revealing.

Never ask a woman about other men. Either she'll tell you a lie, and you still won't know, or if she tells you the truth, you might not have wanted to hear it in the first place. - Malcolm X
Did Malcolm really say that? A wise man in all aspects. Yeah, a girl will almost never tell you the truth if her body count is high (5-7+), so why even bother asking. At the end, just let it be because you might find out something devastating that can alter your view of the relationship.

Originally Posted by AceMaster193

Yes, in The Autobiography of Malcolm X.

Originally Posted by AceMaster193

Yes, in The Autobiography of Malcolm X.

I can usually tell how young-minded a dude is if he is very concerned about a woman's body count and has the rule she has to be a virgin or close to it when he has been loose and in the streets.

I can usually tell how young-minded a dude is if he is very concerned about a woman's body count and has the rule she has to be a virgin or close to it when he has been loose and in the streets.

chances are chick is lying if she tells you she's only been with 5, i personally would do the grown up thing to do and never ask that question and just because she has slept with more than 7 guys doesn't make her a ho, is the way she personally carries herself.

I agree with your boy as long as she's clean.

chances are chick is lying if she tells you she's only been with 5, i personally would do the grown up thing to do and never ask that question and just because she has slept with more than 7 guys doesn't make her a ho, is the way she personally carries herself.

I agree with your boy as long as she's clean.

It'd be hypocritical of me to want a girl with less bodies than me if she's the same age as me. I mean, I definitely don't want a girl who has had her glory hole plumaged by 20 guys, but I'm sure she doesn't want a guy who has plumaged 20 glory holes either. If she can accept and respect me for me and not care about my past, then, if I like her enough, I should be able to do the same.

It'd be hypocritical of me to want a girl with less bodies than me if she's the same age as me. I mean, I definitely don't want a girl who has had her glory hole plumaged by 20 guys, but I'm sure she doesn't want a guy who has plumaged 20 glory holes either. If she can accept and respect me for me and not care about my past, then, if I like her enough, I should be able to do the same.

Last gf's number was like 14.

SMFH she was 19.

Should have been a red flag but I was mesmerized by the P.

Last gf's number was like 14.

SMFH she was 19.

Should have been a red flag but I was mesmerized by the P.

i wouldnt ask. Even if you do, the answer is a lie anyways.

I coulda sworn there was an equation....whatever she says, you add 5. For guys, you subtract 5.

i wouldnt ask. Even if you do, the answer is a lie anyways.

I coulda sworn there was an equation....whatever she says, you add 5. For guys, you subtract 5.

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

Real spit ( god I hate that term)
I love that philosophy.
We as men have a tendancy to ignore the faults of our own, bottom line is that even if you want to ask ( and you should want to ask imo) you ask in the first 2 weeks of dating.
If a chick ask you so what.

Back
Top Bottom