If You Are Looking for/Interested In Working With The Federal Government...Come In. Positions Availa

Locality pay should not be that huge of a factor....Relocation Bonus is much better and an Agencies Training dollars and willingness to buy you out of your old contract is key (think EPL FIFA Soccer/Futbol Transfers). I walked away from DLA "owing" $96,000 worth of Fed Training and never paid a dollar.

damn bro might take you up on that one.....

You're call for sure...all I can do is extend an offer/opportunity. Most always say No.....which shows me they must not really be serious. If someone offered that to me when I was coming up......I would take that chance and run with it.

Is it in DC or VA/MD? Are you coming through tomorrow? We need to talk lol.

USAJOBS site is worth a look :pimp:

USAJOBS is good but also use the following places.....

PMI

NCMA

AFCEA

FederalJobs.net (or something like that, it's blue)

Indeed

ClearedJobs.net

Set up auto-searches for all these and the results come to you daily. Every day I would apply to like 20-30 jobs. Hence why I have had like 10-15 Federal Jobs signed, sealed delivered.

Oh yeah, every Agency almost has some sort of Intern Program: Pathways, Cornerstone, etc. They have some cliche name, but it starts college grads with a 2.96 GPA or higher and the right Business Credits (26+ i think) you can get contacted easy for either 5/7/9 or a 7/9/11 Intern Program that will get you a $10k bump each year and let you compete for a 12 or so after 3 years. How many jobs give a 22 year old that kind of offer?

Things change almost hourly for me, especially after this Tampa fiasco and this move to NY/splitting time.

I took a train on Monday up to NY immediately swerving my plans and week after I got a code red text for someone in bad health.

I'm here at the Studio now for a Gillette Commercial shoot and an event Saturday. I need to take my little sister out to dinner and help her with her new place so she doesn't become some Harlot or insecure IG model wannabe.

Not to be rude and such, but at this juncture people should really be finding me or coming to me. Sounds like a **** thing to say, but I'm the one giving everything....why would I go to someone who hasn't done anything for me yet? I'm short on time, but just want to see people work harder. That's why I was so good at basketball, no one could out work me and I don't get tired and played through every injury.

Its only a year for each step through 4, 2 years through 7 and 3 years through 10.
Oh okay thanks never made it that far lol. Only was in for a almost 2 years. Nobody told me that.

That actually sucks lol .

@Hennessy we still have to link. I might be free friday.

@JesusShuttlesworth34 I'll have to catch you around sometime. Whether its in the DMV or NY.

Yeah if you can get into one of the intern or recent grad programs they are great opportunities.

I did AF Pathways for almost 2 years , and was offered AF PAQ https://afciviliancareers.com/content/science-engineering-paq-program/ .

Last edited:

Things change almost hourly for me, especially after this Tampa fiasco and this move to NY/splitting time.

I took a train on Monday up to NY immediately swerving my plans and week after I got a code red text for someone in bad health.

I'm here at the Studio now for a Gillette Commercial shoot and an event Saturday. I need to take my little sister out to dinner and help her with her new place so she doesn't become some Harlot or insecure IG model wannabe.

Not to be rude and such, but at this juncture people should really be finding me or coming to me. Sounds like a **** thing to say, but I'm the one giving everything....why would I go to someone who hasn't done anything for me yet? I'm short on time, but just want to see people work harder. That's why I was so good at basketball, no one could out work me and I don't get tired and played through every injury.

All good man. Didn't know you were in NY and was just wondering if you still planned on coming through tomorrow. Take care of what you need to maybe we can link up next time you're in town. I'm moving ahead with things any way was just seeing if you wanted to get involved.

All good man. Didn't know you were in NY and was just wondering if you still planned on coming through tomorrow. Take care of what you need to maybe we can link up next time you're in town. I'm moving ahead with things any way was just seeing if you wanted to get involved.

Definitely understand that. I'm just short on the only resource that can't be replaced......Time. My time is always stretched to the max and I run myself into the ground listening to others and helping them.........and there is no one to help me, ever, ever, ever. So I had to become more selfish and put myself first once in awhile (important lesson and learn it now if you can).

I have another thread here on NT for the Studio, my Charity for Single Mothers, My deceased Brother......and no one of the 72+ messages I have received have referenced those or anything about them. No one posted in them, liked the Facebook pages, etc.. My point being, if I have to ask.....I can just do it myself and take longer to respond to messages. If folks helped me, I would respond faster.....but it is what it is, I get it.

I donated to your brother's cause way back when. Don't think it was much because my money wasn't long back then but I remember.

You know what....you are right. I appreciate that man and I am hoping I thanked you, but if I didn't....I apologize for including you in any negative presumption. All good OKC man....thoughts on KD though?

*I took your advice on stuff when I drove cross country and stopped in OKC. BRAUMSSSSSSS lol.

It's cool. We were probably fake beefing about something on here, I'm usually just trolling and especially when I was younger and on my throwaway SNs.

Braum's is the reason I got fat when I moved in these apartments like a block away. Never recovered. (NT Thread) That's crazy though a drive cross country, my limit is Dallas (barely 3 hours) and even that I would fly sometimes back when the pockets allowed. Record is Little Rock, AR for a reunion (6hrs).

I like KD leaving. I been got out of my season tickets after losing all the money from the Sebastian Telfair Ish Smith Lance Thomas season when everyone was hurt and I literally couldn't give away my tickets. I'm semi upset but more amused and excited, I like the chaos. Just like when LeBron wins, or when Obama does anything pretty much.

Found a position in Pittsburgh I'm gon apply to. Starts out at GS5 but could start at GS7 w/ the right exp. Most of the positions here are medical related since we have a VA here, other than that, you have your standard run of the mill military positions for military personnel only, and a few low wage jobs as cashiers and warehouse workers

Last edited:
Where you at skipping steps?
laugh.gif
Skipped steps in Acquisition for the AF. Started as a GS-4 step 1 less than a year later I was GS-5 step 3 *shrugs* .

Or did I go up 2 steps because of the promotion , I can't remember that was 3 years ago
laugh.gif

Found a position in Pittsburgh I'm gon apply to. Starts out at GS5 but could start at GS7 w/ the right exp. Most of the positions here are medical related since we have a VA here, other than that, you have your standard run of the mill military positions for military personnel only, and a few low wage jobs as cashiers and warehouse workers

I know DLA has a big Supply Center in Philly and various Distro Centers in New Cumberland and other areas. CMU SEI is in Pittsburgh and I managed like 5-6 Subcontracts with them for Prime Cliens (DHS, Air Force, etc.).

It's cool. We were probably fake beefing about something on here, I'm usually just trolling and especially when I was younger and on my throwaway SNs.

Braum's is the reason I got fat when I moved in these apartments like a block away. Never recovered. (NT Thread) That's crazy though a drive cross country, my limit is Dallas (barely 3 hours) and even that I would fly sometimes back when the pockets allowed. Record is Little Rock, AR for a reunion (6hrs).

I like KD leaving. I been got out of my season tickets after losing all the money from the Sebastian Telfair Ish Smith Lance Thomas season when everyone was hurt and I literally couldn't give away my tickets. I'm semi upset but more amused and excited, I like the chaos. Just like when LeBron wins, or when Obama does anything pretty much.

Yeah I still rock with OKC as my good friend in VA moved there from Tulsa back in 2010....so we've watched all their games in DC together when able. I think the Thunder are still very well positioned to win......unless Russ leaves. Billy is a solid coach and KD has as much blame for pissing away Games 5, 6 and 7. One of those light skin bros will see how hard it is to manage Egos of shooters who don't get their shot total.

I know DLA has a big Supply Center in Philly and various Distro Centers in New Cumberland and other areas. CMU SEI is in Pittsburgh and I managed like 5-6 Subcontracts with them for Prime Cliens (DHS, Air Force, etc.).

Yea, I remember u telling me that. I'm going to check their website out when I get home tonight. Text me about how to get my resume to right person whenever you have, don't want to squander my chances.

Yea, I remember u telling me that. I'm going to check their website out when I get home tonight. Text me about how to get my resume to right person whenever you have, don't want to squander my chances.

Been a little tied up and away from the CPU the last 3-4 days. I'll be at the office today and will try to catch up on some posts/emails/PMs. LinkedIn/text/Facebook messenger might be a faster way as well.

Been a little tied up and away from the CPU the last 3-4 days. I'll be at the office today and will try to catch up on some posts/emails/PMs. LinkedIn/text/Facebook messenger might be a faster way as well.

You've been lookin out for the homies, we understand breh

You've been lookin out for the homies, we understand breh

Appreciate that my dude. Just getting back to a laptop and I'll be heading down to DC/VA this week sometime to get my personal laptop/hard drive which has templates, resumes and real examples.

Anyone have questions about Procurement/Acquisition/IT/ISCyber and/or Govt/CTR positions/company.

I'll give you the real Glass Door/LinkedIn information from my experience/perspective.

Screening USA JOBS and getting an automated process down will allow you to throw on movies, hop on USA JOBS and bang out requisitions/applications easily. Treat the process like a job and you will get to where you want to go.

-Attend Career Fairs at colleges.....the good ones will want to see you succeed and help you get there.

-Always treat every person you meet the same and with respect (this will take you far a sometimes the most important decisions makers are actually at the bottom. Janitors/Guards/Secretaries/Admins have done more for me, faster than any upper level manager.

-Always pay it forward when possible, don't make money off friends/family and learn to adapt/grow without changing who you are.

#Repsepk :smokin

still loooking for work 

I applied to two guard positions thats in my own unit...... the warrant officer thats in charge doesnt seem interested in me smh..... at first he was like yea man apply for one of those positions.

still loooking for work 

I applied to two guard positions thats in my own unit...... the warrant officer thats in charge doesnt seem interested in me smh..... at first he was like yea man apply for one of those positions.

ados or title 10

ados or title 10
i was on ados for two months been off them for about a month

I applied to two positions one a temp job for a year and a full term supply job.... I have 10 years experience in logistics smh probably wont get it cause of the good ole boy system.

Back
Top Bottom