If you could have 1 celebrity best friend who will it be?

Seth Rogen. 
pimp.gif

For the people that said Juicy J be ready to get high all day, drink smoke etc its good to know him but I cant be doing that most of my days
laugh.gif

My choice would prolly be T.I. or Rob Dyrdek

robert downey jr

because well known sources out there on the internets say he knows all the dark secrets of hollywood, talks about it anonymously on sites and knows which actors had to "work" to get to where they are. many more etc.

Originally Posted by M4rioL

robert downey jr

because well known sources out there on the internets say he knows all the dark secrets of hollywood, talks about it anonymously on sites and knows which actors had to "work" to get to where they are. many more etc.
nerd.gif
 Elaborate please? 

Originally Posted by MJGREATXII

robert downey jr

nerd.gif
 Elaborate please? 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by rice boy 45

Originally Posted by MJGREATXII

robert downey jr

nerd.gif
 Elaborate please? 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
gotta go thread/internet searching but I'll be back

I'll try to keep this as short but informative as possible. but its gonna end up being a long read

-if you don't know, it is true that in hollywood to get up there in the scene you have to do terrible things. [kanye]the prettiest people. do the ugliest things... for the road to riches and diamond rings[/kanye], such as having sex with producers/directors drugs and orgies/rapes getting beaten and what not. This is called "Casting Couches"[not the pr0n]. An eastern European actress(can't remember name) told the 'willing to hear media' years ago that it's 100% true

-Hollywood/media doesn't reveal this because if people find out corporations lose money and its all downhill from there, no one would audition/viewers go away etc etc.

-Disney and Nickelodeon produce child actors that bring in money we all know this. Why is that some go bad and others relatively alright ? look at Demi Lovato and Lindsey Lohan, they play it low ( the media, for the most part) but they do use drugs and are effected by 'fame' and this way of life

*This is where my choice Robert Downing Jr. comes in*

-theres a website called Crazy days and nights ( http://www.crazydaysandnights.net/ ) for the most part its a standard paparazzi/celeb site except for one section called 'Blind items'

-blind items is where people make/spread rumors and accusations to anybody they want (Justin beiber baby fake for example) but for legal reasons they can't reveal names.  

-well people guess all the time and point fingers but one submitter named "himmmm" ALWAYS has the right words and answers and proves it without showing too much. aka "crazy enough to be true". himmmm has been doing this for years and Crazy nights analyzed all his posts and concluded it could 2 possible celebs. 1 is Robert Downing Jr.

-RDJr or himmmm was confronted about this possibility and the few newspapers that released this said he "doesn't deny or accept" this fact

-1 victim is Hayden Panettiere. prime example, abused, raped and only goes for BFs who beat her

-this is gonna suck for Rice Boy 45 because the site has revealed a while back that your Avy Ariana Grande is another victim. apparently she had to sleep with the executive producer Dan Schneider to get her role on Victorious. If she wanted to play a better role on the show besides the dumb girl she would have to do more unspeakable things

-Dan himself has been shown to be one of the most disgusting people in hollywood but "inside" they love him since for the past 10+ years every live action TV with an audience has been produced by Dan but all the shows are successful as crap, Remember the Amanda show? at her credits even Amanda said "Love Ya Dan!" (Amanda Bynes is another). Drake & josh... iCarly... etc etc.

-Dont worry RDJr or himmmm has told Crazy nights of good people in the industry. Only ones I remember on the top of my head (there's more of course) were Mel Gibson(all in all after what we now happened) and Miranda Cosgrove(main iCarly star)

-Forgot to mention there are people who "pimp" celebrities to extremely wealthy people for the previously mentioned parties/orgies/drug induced hoopla. When Britney Spears was in her prime she played a show in China and if you don't know the story a Chinese billionaire offered $1 million to have a night with her. she declined... The media laughed at him for doing that and it was all done. only problem is he went to the wrong people to offer 1 million too. So they say...

-remember the movie Matilda? 90's movie about the Psychic girl? where is she now? or better yet why didn't she progress into film roles as she got older? She recently said (this year) that she stopped acing because "what they put you through to audition is terrible and Dehumanizing" She knew...

*If you want to know more here's what I posted in another thread a time ago*

OG thread (different forum )about casting couches and what goes on to be famous - http://forum.bodybuilding...owthread.php?t=143805431

Ariana comes into play in this page of above thread (might have to do more page searching) - http://forum.bodybuilding...?t=143805431&page=35

They discuss that Jamie Lynn Spears (Britney's lil sis) got pregnant from a producer (prolly Dan) and that's why her show ended, but media downplayed it

On the 2nd link that forum posted a link about our forums thread from years back -http://niketalk.yuku.com/...stry-.html#reply-9524034 <--- NT is Hollywood famous guys!
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom