If you could live in Cleveland, OH would you?

Live in Cleveland?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My homeboy lives there and swears it's legit. He always talks about how many bad chicks are up there. Of course the cold is the downside. To answer the question, id visit but would not want to live there.

Not nearly as bad as you guys think lol. Hard to separate when people say stuff for Lolz and when people are serious.

Outside of the really bad neighborhoods(like anywhere) it's not bad at all. Nice lookin women,nice summers,perfect falls and nice atmospheres at a lot of clubs/day parties.

Biggest knock is everybody pretty much knows/knows of/knows somebody who knows you.

Could it be a lot better? Of course ..... Also could be wayyyyyyyyyyyyy worst .

Hell no, Although I'd rather live in Cleveland than NYC. Hell, I'd rather go to hell than live in NYC.

You'd have better luck surviving in hell than surviving in NYC :lol:

Fight3.jpg

This mindset is why New Yorkers constantly get dealt Ls once they step foot out of that rat box.

I'd take a winter down here in Arkansas than a winter up north in Cleveland, let alone Ohio. Lesser of the two evils. Therefore, the short answer is no.

Last edited:
Where's joakim Noah to make sense of this?

On the real though, asterisk Cleveland. No one wants to live there :lol:

Lived in cleveland most of my life, wouldn't want to be anywhere else. Second biggest theater district in the world, world class art scene and orchestra, breweries everywhere, top 5 hospital system in the country, 3 major sports teams (successful or not).

I'm good in cleveland.

"In Northeast Ohio, nothing is given. Everything is earned. You work for what you have." Cle>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hell no, Although I'd rather live in Cleveland than NYC. Hell, I'd rather go to hell than live in NYC.
I'm Bay Area kid...why all the Cali kids dog NYC? 
laugh.gif
. IT"S POPPIN. You don't like nightlife? Sexy Women? The Whole World? Very odd. I get it the dusty uptown cats like in that pic, nah. Hella Bay Area cats here loving it...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom