IF YOU REALLY LOVE YOUR WIFE/GF AND CAN AFFORD IT...GET HER SOME OF THESE

My wife and I both know what's good with diamonds, but at the same time, women like to shine. Your woman may say she doesn't want them (mine did) but I guarantee you she won't turn them down.

Originally Posted by GottaBeEm21

SC aren't you in high school?  No hate cause I wish I was still there but the last thing you should be worrying about is getting a chick and even if you had one you shouldn't spend that kind of money on her.  When I was in high school I spent 250 MAX on a girlfriend for a gift and that was SERIOUS

Yeah I'm about to be a senior in HS next year

I kind of gave up trying to get a chick. I like older women in their 20s who are mature and smart and cool, but they won't mess with me cause I'm a high schooler and I got absolutely no physical traits to be proud of
frown.gif

I wish I was older
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

My wife and I both know what's good with diamonds, but at the same time, women like to shine. Your woman may say she doesn't want them (mine did) but I guarantee you she won't turn them down.

pretty much 

GottaBeEm21 wrote:
SC aren't you in high school?  No hate cause I wish I was still there but the last thing you should be worrying about is getting a chick and even if you had one you shouldn't spend that kind of money on her.  When I was in high school I spent 250 MAX on a girlfriend for a gift and that was SERIOUS

I kind of gave up trying to get a chick. I like older women in their 20s who are mature and smart and cool, but they won't mess with me cause I'm a high schooler and I got absolutely no physical traits to be proud of
frown.gif

I wish I was older
tired.gif

get out your feelings fam...

you to young for all that anyways...play your sports go to your prom and stop worrying about that stuff

i promise when you look back you'll see how dumb it was to be worried about that stuff

Originally Posted by scshift

Originally Posted by GottaBeEm21

frown.gif

I wish I was older
tired.gif
easy there...enjoy your youth...no need to rush things

you'll be reaching your prime soon

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

you to young for all that anyways...play your sports go to your prom and stop worrying about that stuff

i promise when you look back you'll see how dumb it was to be worried about that stuff

I feel like there's so much more I'm missing out on...

Like I'll do kid stuff like lounge around, play some video games, basketball, swim, but at the end of the day I'm just sitting there like "that's it?"

Being a kid is cool in that you don't have a lot of responsibilities, but I'd gladly take on more responsibilities if it meant more freedom and power to do what I wanted. All the kid stuff is fun but when you're done it's like well that was kind of pointless, I want to make progress in my life and know that I'm doing things to better myself, not stay in the same place.

Like I'll do kid stuff like lounge around, play some video games, basketball, swim, but at the end of the day I'm just sitting there like "that's it?"

Being a kid is cool in that you don't have a lot of responsibilities, but I'd gladly take on more responsibilities if it meant more freedom and power to do what I wanted. All the kid stuff is fun but when you're done it's like well that was kind of pointless, I want to make progress in my life and know that I'm doing things to better myself, not stay in the same place.

Don't worry about it, you'll get there. By then, you might be wishing you were younger again.

Originally Posted by RFX45

Don't worry about it, you'll get there. By then, you might be wishing you were younger again.

exactly...i just realized I might be 10 years older than you, scshift
eek.gif
laugh.gif

take it easy and don't stress it

Fellas (and lady) one of the best places to buy diamonds online is BlueNile.com. very reputable.

Hey guys diamonds are basically a scam, no question BUT that "scam" will bring warmth to that special woman in your life like no other item. Women love diamonds because other women loves diamonds. Women really do like to feel special and for some odd reason diamonds make them feel that way. I didn't write the rules guys.

Besides as long as they are happy who cares what your personal opinion is about them. Sorta kinda like if your girl camped out and surprised you with a fresh pair of South Beach Lebron VIII's. Sure she may think they're overhyped, but she knew how much they would mean to you so she copped them for you. Sometimes the best gift is giving joy to that special person.

Simp mode deactivated.

For guys who hate reading here are some pictorial CLiff Notes....

Before Platinum Diamond Studs

woman+saying+no.jpg

After Platinum Diamond Studs...

Purify-Milk-by-Gargling.jpg

Any questions???

Hell no.......I bought my wife a $400 bracelet for our first anniversary and she lost it within a month.

Never again

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

Oh hell naw, if I had a chick I'd get her an ipod or an ipad, you know, something she can actually use. Not some jewelry.

30t6p3b.gif
Not trying to clown, but you're doing it wrong fam. TRUST me, OP and my pops who schooled me, jewelry is the thing to get the woman you love. (when it happens for you champ)

Good looks OP, but I dropped big bread on my wife for some quality diamond hoops earlier this year for v-day and she's good until Christmas.

knows the game
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

"Get the woman you love jewelry above anything else"? Definitely not.
The best present for your girlfriend depends on who the girl is.
If it's my birthday I would rather see a package of Yankee tickets in my favorite bleacher section for the two of us than a pair of damned earrings.
I have enough stuff, I want a boyfriend to spend time and thought on me rather than money.

Yeah but I bought it for myself and it was 100 dollars not 450-1900
laugh.gif

If a guy bought me a pair of 900 dollar earrings I'd be alarmed at how badly he knew me

You know why I am marrying my girl?  Because if I brought those home to her she'd tell me I was being ridiculous and we'd be on our way back to the mall to get a refund.

Non-materialistic women FTW
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom