IF YOU REALLY LOVE YOUR WIFE/GF AND CAN AFFORD IT...GET HER SOME OF THESE

Originally Posted by Ghenges

You know why I am marrying my girl?  Because if I brought those home to her she'd tell me I was being ridiculous and we'd be on our way back to the mall to get a refund.

Non-materialistic women FTW
pimp.gif

word....they are few in numbers but feels great to have one

You know why I am marrying my girl?  Because if I brought those home to her she'd tell me I was being ridiculous and we'd be on our way back to the mall to get a refund.

pimp.gif

Yeah sure...the only way she'd make you take them back is if they were stainless steel and cubic zirconia
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. Classic case of dudes thinking from a dude's perspective and thinking their girl is thinking the same way. If you could afford these and wasn't breaking the bank there is no way she making you take them back.

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

pimp.gif

Yeah sure...the only way she'd make you take them back is if they were stainless steel and cubic zirconia
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. Classic case of dudes thinking from a dude's perspective and thinking their girl is thinking the same way. If you could afford these and wasn't breaking the bank there is no way she making you take them back.

I can afford them and she'd still not want them.
wink.gif

Not all chicks are about diamonds and Coach bags, homey.  Not my fault if you haven't found one 
grin.gif

I'd buy a pair for myself, but I'd lose them in 2 weeks. Mall kiosk earrings for me.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kilojules64

"Get the woman you love jewelry above anything else"? Definitely not.
The best present for your girlfriend depends on who the girl is.
If it's my birthday I would rather see a package of Yankee tickets in my favorite bleacher section for the two of us than a pair of damned earrings.
I have enough stuff, I want a boyfriend to spend time and thought on me rather than money.

Word... I'd rather have a girl who'd spend the money on some Nikes or coilovers for her car.

Thinking like a guy
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by scshift

If it's my birthday I would rather see a package of Yankee tickets in my favorite bleacher section for the two of us than a pair of damned earrings.
I have enough stuff, I want a boyfriend to spend time and thought on me rather than money.
Word... I'd rather have a girl who'd spend the money on some Nikes or coilovers for her car.

Thinking like a guy
laugh.gif
Comedy
laugh.gif

Wife - yes

Girlfriend - Hell Naawww

But what do I know, I have neither
frown.gif

+1 foreveralone

Wait.... But if we're all foreveralone then are we really alone? o_O

Oh hell naw, if I had a chick I'd get her an ipod or an ipad, you know, something she can actually use. Not some jewelry.

Probably why I don't have a girl. Forever alone also.

frown.gif
i wear jewelry every day,  inexpensive crap. i wish i had diamond studs i could wear everyday diamonds i would wear forever. an ipod or ipad you replace every few years.

Thinking like a guy
laugh.gif

I think like a guy because I like sports more than I like diamonds?
iaintevenmad
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by culturecarnage

Oh hell naw, if I had a chick I'd get her an ipod or an ipad, you know, something she can actually use. Not some jewelry.

frown.gif
i wear jewelry every day,  inexpensive crap. i wish i had diamond studs i could wear everyday diamonds i would wear forever. an ipod or ipad you replace every few years.

Yeah I know what you mean, I just meant like jewelry really doesn't have any great usages, they're just accessories. And each to their own, but while it might make you look good or feel good, I just don't think that's enough of a justification to spend so much money on it. Inexpensive ones are cool, cause it's the look that matters. I hate buying "fakes" or knockoffs, but I just don't get why people drop so much cash on diamonds when there are other forms of jewelry which look just as nice.

Sure, you replace an ipod/ipad every few years, but they get some good usage in those years. I mean, I use my ipod every day and it's one of my most prized possessions. But once again, everyone has their own tastes... I just like girls who don't care about the whole jewelry/makeup thing and just do what they do.

wait.. those pictoral cliff notes...

no one caught those?

are those legal? didnt want to quote and get banned,

but lulz none the less!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by culturecarnage

frown.gif

Yeah I know what you mean, I just meant like jewelry really doesn't have any great usages, they're just accessories. And each to their own, but while it might make you look good or feel good, I just don't think that's enough of a justification to spend so much money on it. Inexpensive ones are cool, cause it's the look that matters. I hate buying "fakes" or knockoffs, but I just don't get why people drop so much cash on diamonds when there are other forms of jewelry which look just as nice.

Sure, you replace an ipod/ipad every few years, but they get some good usage in those years. I mean, I use my ipod every day and it's one of my most prized possessions. But once again, everyone has their own tastes... I just like girls who don't care about the whole jewelry/makeup thing and just do what they do.
the inexpensive jewelry tarnishes and has to be constantly replaced. if the girls you like are the ones who dont care about makeup of jewelry at all are the ones you like thats fine, although i doubt it. you probably just like it to be far down on the list of things she cares about. personally im not materialistic, they dont have to be diamonds but gold earrings with maybe white sapphires are timeless and i would have forever, i could even give them to my daughter. that seems downright practical to me.

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

Do you think De Beer's doesn't have enough money?

trapped in a wack idea designed by de beers to keep your mental eyelids closed and your eyeballs bulging. /jayelectronica

diamonds are ridiculous.

and op, you can't generalize and say ALL women like diamonds-that is probably the last present i would ever want from somebody i'm dating. #justsaying .

i watched the whole 1 hour 20 minute video. thought i'd come away with more information than i already knew, but still a decent watch. thanks for postin!

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

wink.gif

Not all chicks are about diamonds and Coach bags, homey.  Not my fault if you haven't found one 
grin.gif
Wow, I see this is totally flying over your head
laugh.gif
. Dude even put the winking smiley up to imply that he isn't broke.

Buying a token of love/appreciation for your woman (in this case diamond studs), and she accepting them does not make her materialistic. Now if she is demanding that you buy her some studs or else...then you have a problem on your hands.

I guarantee you that if you bought your girl some she would not make you take them back. The only way she would is if she knew that you overextended yourself financially...and judging by your response money aint a thing for you...so she'd keep it.

Originally Posted by dreaface

I like the idea for the ipad.... or red bottoms
wink.gif
instead
Here you go sweetheart, to go with your Little Black dress. Let's go to Ruth Chris to eat, then catch a Cirque Du Soleil show afterwards. But let's leave early so we can stop by the Apple store...I want to check on something
wink.gif
. Tonight will be beautiful, but not nearly as beautiful as you.

Originally Posted by IHaveMyOwnOpinion

Wife - yes

Girlfriend - Hell Naawww

But what do I know, I have neither
frown.gif

+1 foreveralone

Wait.... But if we're all foreveralone then are we really alone? o_O

philosoraptor.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

wink.gif

grin.gif
Wow, I see this is totally flying over your head
laugh.gif
. Dude even put the winking smiley up to imply that he isn't broke.

Buying a token of love/appreciation for your woman (in this case diamond studs), and she accepting them does not make her materialistic. Now if she is demanding that you buy her some studs or else...then you have a problem on your hands.

I guarantee you that if you bought your girl some she would not make you take them back. The only way she would is if she knew that you overextended yourself financially...and judging by your response money aint a thing for you...so she'd keep it.

There are women described by genghes who actually wouldn't see a diamond as an ideal gift, men are just as programmed into thinking women WANT these things as women who like them-

My solution to this problem is to not let her get used to getting sh$# like this off the bat, appreciate the little things so to speak- like me buying you dinner and a movie once in a while

And I'll judge how expensive a gift to give a woman based on what she has gotten me, I like women who buy their men expensive quality gifts

Originally Posted by 0cks

Thinking like a guy
laugh.gif
Comedy
laugh.gif
roll.gif
first time i lol'd in a while.  i've only known one of girl who was into modding cars in my life.  i remember her being
pimp.gif
the few times we cruised around together.  now she's a pro drifter or something and i just looked her up and she's
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

Do you think De Beer's doesn't have enough money?

trapped in a wack idea designed by de beers to keep your mental eyelids closed and your eyeballs bulging. /jayelectronica

diamonds are ridiculous.

and op, you can't generalize and say ALL women like diamonds-that is probably the last present i would ever want from somebody i'm dating. #justsaying .
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom