If you understand this line: you are #BASED

"You $%*!$% is arguably as worse than me" - lil b

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I havent been real vocal about this based movement, but I @!%%@ with it, and find it quite genius.

He knows he sucks. He is a troll and everyone is eating it up. I can dig it though, can't take everything so seriously.

Originally Posted by inspectah derek

He knows he sucks. He is a troll and everyone is eating it up. I can dig it though, can't take everything so seriously.

This.  I think this is exactly why i like Lil B.  Dudes so worried about street cred, dropping 100 bar "freestyles", getting on cyphers and killing it, but in reality all people want is some one to have fun with it.  Basedgod does whatever he wants makes up dumb stuff and its just fun.  I ain't listening to him going where are the double metaphors.  I'm like make me laugh by saying your "white like asher roth". 

#Based
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by LLCoolMichael

inspectah derek wrote:

Everything else you have to say=
Blah blah blah I'm so unbased blah blah he did %%*@ my mom blah.

#Based 
pimp.gif

SWAG
smokin.gif

His rap facade is basically a mockery of all the lame acts out for the past few years.....

These cats pretty much fabricate all they rhymes TRYING to reach and audience/make a connection

B fabricates his rhymes to the point where its blatant for you to see, unlike these other cats who are intentionally fabricating rhymes trying to fool ppl into buying into they're image.

"lookin like I made a million of of COKE, SHHHHHHHHH dont tell nobody!!!"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif