If you won the lottery, would you still continue to work?

"Hey Linn, just informing you that I hit the lotto and I'm now a multi millionare who doesn't need to work a day in my life anymore....

See you Monday"

It's not a garbage man job haha, recycling metal and stuff...pretty cool thing, steep learning curve but can be very lucrative if you know your stuff

:lol: @ my alarm clock going off every morning at 4:35 and i gotta get out my bed and i got 500 million in my account.

when you have 500 million dollar to your name, you dont move for people. People move for you.

Last edited:
Man if I hit for 500 mil. The people at my job would think I'm dead. I'll be so ghost. I like that idea about buying the company firing the people that treat you like ****, then sell lol. I dont care how much i make off it. Ill still be loaded. Invest, help the fam, and I'm traveling.  I'll never work for another company again unless it's my own company.  

no id just buy a mansion and put everything in it like a basketball court, pool, bowling alley, mad animals and a home theatre id be more than entertained.... if i get bored by that i can travel every month

No, not what I'm doing right now.

Maybe start a business after a while. Something completely different than I'm doing now.

Maybe a bakery. Once I'm covering cost I'll be good :smokin

Last edited:
500 mil, I'd work but I'd own my own business and do whatever I pleased.

I could spend my time doing a lot of things but I feel like it would be boring. But then again I've never had 500mil to play with :lol:

Everyone would get hooked up, then go from there!

I'd continue to work until the first opportunity I got to stunt on the ceo, cfo, coo

Definitely would not work any job. I would buy all the things I want and then kick back and go to college forever. Why go to school? To network, invest in young upstarts, holler at younger women and ponder philosophical musings.

Definitely would not work any job. I would buy all the things I want and then kick back and go to college forever. Why go to school? To network, invest in young upstarts, holler at younger women and ponder philosophical musings.

It would be dope as hell to become a full time student with unlimited funds.

I'd rack up on doctorate degree's

Drive a Zonda to class. And stunt on ****** daily.

Tell them some BS like "Study hard and one day you can earn one of these too, pleighboii"

Have my chef cook me dinner every night while I study.

Smash different campus girls daily.

[WaitWut]WHEW![/WaitWut]

Last edited:

It would be dope as hell to become a full time student with unlimited funds.

I'd rack up on doctorate degree's

Drive a Zonda to class. And stunt on ****** daily.

Tell them some BS like "Study hard and one day you can earn one of these too, pleighboii"

Have my chef cook me dinner every night while I study.

Smash different campus girls daily.

[WaitWut]WHEW![/WaitWut]

this guy gets it.

that actually would be dope. be mad educated and not need to actually worry about getting great grades or paying loans. just go in there for the knowledge.

I would continue to work because I have professional goals that I still want to accomplish. I also retain a great healthcare plan, and have some fun maxing out my retirement.

I take 10 million, 3 to blow on a new home, cars, and travel for my wife and kids and 3 for the parents, and 4 to share with extended family.

I put the rest up and live only off the interest.

Once I reach my professional goals, I retire.

Back
Top Bottom