If Your Child Wants To Become The Opposite Sex At A Very Early Age...What Would You Do?

Before you answer that question please take the time to watch the documentary "8 years old and wants a sex change."
If you don't want to watch the documentory, the least you could do is read the cliffs before stating your opinion.

The documentary is in this spoiler.
Spoiler [+]

The cliffs of the documentary are in this spoiler.
Spoiler [+]
Name without parenthesis is the name of the kid after deciding to become the opposite sex.
Name with parenthesis is the name of the kid before deciding to become the opposite sex.

Josie (Joseph):
Josie feels that he’s a girl trapped in a guy’s body.
Parents try to force Josie to be a boy but it doesn’t work.
Josie tries to cut off her own penis with nail clippers but can’t build up the courage to do it because she hates pain.
Josie is diagnosed with gender dysphoria.
Parents decide that letting Joseph become Josie is the only solution to make their child happy.

Kyla (Kye):
Her parents are accepting of him dressing like a girl and acting feminine.
Diagnosed with gender dysphoria and his parents let him live life as a girl.
Wants to take female hormones.
Kye’s parents were asked why they allowed their son live as a girl at such a young age.
Kye’s mom: “I could not keep on pretending that this was a boy.â€
Kye’s dad wanted to be as accepting as possible.
Kye’s mom also wouldn’t want her child to kill herself because she was miserable.
Kyla “If I had to be a boy, I would probably die. Because I couldn’t be what I wanted to be.†

Bailey(Bailey):
Started showing signs of gender dysphoria when she was 7 years old.
She was very girly at an early age but by 2nd grade she started dressing like a boy.
Mom tried to forced him to be a girl but he didn’t want to be a girl.
Was very depressed and cried himself to sleep on numerous occasions.
Tells his mom that he’s a boy and that he pees standing up.
He has no girl thoughts, all his thoughts are male oriented.
Has been taking puberty blockers for 2 years.
Visits the doctor to see if he can take testosterone so he'll be able to go through male puberty.
The doctor advises that he should wait so he can grow more and informs him of testosterone's life changing side effects.

Chris(Julia):
At 12 she was given drugs to block female puberty.
Takes testosterone to be able to go through the puberty of a boy.
Wanted to become a boy when she was 5 years old.
Lived as a boy since she was 8 years old.
Kids constantly terrorized him on the playground when he first went to school as a boy.
When he was on the monkey bars a boy pulled down his pants and his underwear to show people that he didn’t have boy parts.
The bullying was so much that they moved to a different city so no one knew that Bailey was biologically a female.
Chris's friends and girlfriend know that he is biologically a female.

Before you answer that question please take the time to watch the documentary "8 years old and wants a sex change."
If you don't want to watch the documentory, the least you could do is read the cliffs before stating your opinion.

The documentary is in this spoiler.
Spoiler [+]

The cliffs of the documentary are in this spoiler.
Spoiler [+]
Name without parenthesis is the name of the kid after deciding to become the opposite sex.
Name with parenthesis is the name of the kid before deciding to become the opposite sex.

Josie (Joseph):
Josie feels that he’s a girl trapped in a guy’s body.
Parents try to force Josie to be a boy but it doesn’t work.
Josie tries to cut off her own penis with nail clippers but can’t build up the courage to do it because she hates pain.
Josie is diagnosed with gender dysphoria.
Parents decide that letting Joseph become Josie is the only solution to make their child happy.

Kyla (Kye):
Her parents are accepting of him dressing like a girl and acting feminine.
Diagnosed with gender dysphoria and his parents let him live life as a girl.
Wants to take female hormones.
Kye’s parents were asked why they allowed their son live as a girl at such a young age.
Kye’s mom: “I could not keep on pretending that this was a boy.â€
Kye’s dad wanted to be as accepting as possible.
Kye’s mom also wouldn’t want her child to kill herself because she was miserable.
Kyla “If I had to be a boy, I would probably die. Because I couldn’t be what I wanted to be.†

Bailey(Bailey):
Started showing signs of gender dysphoria when she was 7 years old.
She was very girly at an early age but by 2nd grade she started dressing like a boy.
Mom tried to forced him to be a girl but he didn’t want to be a girl.
Was very depressed and cried himself to sleep on numerous occasions.
Tells his mom that he’s a boy and that he pees standing up.
He has no girl thoughts, all his thoughts are male oriented.
Has been taking puberty blockers for 2 years.
Visits the doctor to see if he can take testosterone so he'll be able to go through male puberty.
The doctor advises that he should wait so he can grow more and informs him of testosterone's life changing side effects.

Chris(Julia):
At 12 she was given drugs to block female puberty.
Takes testosterone to be able to go through the puberty of a boy.
Wanted to become a boy when she was 5 years old.
Lived as a boy since she was 8 years old.
Kids constantly terrorized him on the playground when he first went to school as a boy.
When he was on the monkey bars a boy pulled down his pants and his underwear to show people that he didn’t have boy parts.
The bullying was so much that they moved to a different city so no one knew that Bailey was biologically a female.
Chris's friends and girlfriend know that he is biologically a female.

ignore her, but try to find out where she got the notion 
laugh.gif

disowning em would not be out of question i honestly could not n would not deal with that there raising a he-she and letting it be hell no adios-ashego

disowning em would not be out of question i honestly could not n would not deal with that there raising a he-she and letting it be hell no adios-ashego

would any doctor even perform that gender reassignment surgery on a child that young?
I guess I'd just tell them that it's impossible for a doctor to do it at that age
and once they're old enough to have it done, if they still feel the same the decision is theirs...

would any doctor even perform that gender reassignment surgery on a child that young?
I guess I'd just tell them that it's impossible for a doctor to do it at that age
and once they're old enough to have it done, if they still feel the same the decision is theirs...

type of situation where you have to live through it to really know what you would do.

in the end, i want w/e lets my kid live a happy life.

type of situation where you have to live through it to really know what you would do.

in the end, i want w/e lets my kid live a happy life.

Hard to say for sure as im not a parent and not going through this. But I think id explain to them that they are in fact(a male or female depending on their gender) and what some of the difference are. If it turns out to be something deeper like gender dysphoria I would support them regardless.

Hard to say for sure as im not a parent and not going through this. But I think id explain to them that they are in fact(a male or female depending on their gender) and what some of the difference are. If it turns out to be something deeper like gender dysphoria I would support them regardless.

Some of these responses man 
30t6p3b.gif
I'd do whatever I can to keep my child happy. If they're born with gender dysphoria I'll accept the fact that they identify with the opposite sex and try to help them achieve the goal of being the opposite sex. It would definitely be hard to see your son/little girl become the opposite sex but I'd much rather have a happy transgender child than one that would grow up uncomfortable and depressed which could eventually lead to suicide. I can deal with my child being transgender but I could not deal with my child being unhappy and killing themselves.

Some of these responses man 
30t6p3b.gif
I'd do whatever I can to keep my child happy. If they're born with gender dysphoria I'll accept the fact that they identify with the opposite sex and try to help them achieve the goal of being the opposite sex. It would definitely be hard to see your son/little girl become the opposite sex but I'd much rather have a happy transgender child than one that would grow up uncomfortable and depressed which could eventually lead to suicide. I can deal with my child being transgender but I could not deal with my child being unhappy and killing themselves.

Back
Top Bottom