If Your Child Wants To Become The Opposite Sex At A Very Early Age...What Would You Do?

Originally Posted by prymone

clifs of the cliffs?
id put em up for adoption n try again
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Damn.

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

I honestly hope some of you guys are joking... or never have kids because it's attitudes like this that foster the hate and ignorance towards the LGBT community.

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

I honestly hope some of you guys are joking... or never have kids because it's attitudes like this that foster the hate and ignorance towards the LGBT community.

I'd support my child. Through whatever.
As far as surgery goes, any type of cosmetic surgery, they can decide that once they turn 18.
Not life threatening? Then no go.

I'd support my child. Through whatever.
As far as surgery goes, any type of cosmetic surgery, they can decide that once they turn 18.
Not life threatening? Then no go.

Originally Posted by Los Angeles Fresh

type of situation where you have to live through it to really know what you would do.

in the end, i want w/e lets my kid live a happy life.

Originally Posted by Los Angeles Fresh

type of situation where you have to live through it to really know what you would do.

in the end, i want w/e lets my kid live a happy life.

they arent having the surgery. thats that.
tbh, it was never an option.
i'll help them with counseling and stuff.

they arent having the surgery. thats that.
tbh, it was never an option.
i'll help them with counseling and stuff.

I saw this on oprah one time i think.

No way a child that young really knows what they want as far as sexuality is concerned.  Maybe they are gay and not transgendered.  How does an 8 year old know the difference.

I would allow them to do whatever they wanted when they were old enough (idk maybe 16 or so).  But until then i would make them dress like the sex that they are.  I can't really control how they will act.  But it's not like they will be running around trying to smash the same sex.  They are 8 years old.

I saw this on oprah one time i think.

No way a child that young really knows what they want as far as sexuality is concerned.  Maybe they are gay and not transgendered.  How does an 8 year old know the difference.

I would allow them to do whatever they wanted when they were old enough (idk maybe 16 or so).  But until then i would make them dress like the sex that they are.  I can't really control how they will act.  But it's not like they will be running around trying to smash the same sex.  They are 8 years old.

Back
Top Bottom