If your girlfriend went to a bachelor party..

If your girlfriend went to a bachelor party hosted by her best friend, a guy whom you trust her with, and she is also friends with the groom to be as well as a lot of other guys at the party how would you feel?  Would you break up with her?  Some of the people in the group are guys she hangs out with all the time. There were a couple of other girls there too.  The night consisted of a party bus for bar hopping, chillin at a hotel for a couple of hours afterwards and then going out to breakfast before going home.   I would prefer the thoughts/opinions of guys over 24.   Oh, we have been dating for a year.

Originally Posted by Lou Baton

If your girlfriend went to a bachelor party hosted by her best friend, a guy whom you trust her with, and she is also friends with the groom to be as well as a lot of other guys at the party how would you feel?  Would you break up with her?  Some of the people in the group are guys she hangs out with all the time. There were a couple of other girls there too.  The night consisted of a party bus for bar hopping, chillin at a hotel for a couple of hours afterwards and then going out to breakfast before going home.   I would prefer the thoughts/opinions of guys over 24.   Oh, we have been dating for a year.

Unless the man is a homosexual, I wouldn't trust him. At the same time, if you've got a girl that likes to sleep around and homie hop, then you should drop the girl. 

EDIT: what girl goes to a bachelor party? 
eyes.gif

What dude in their right mind would want women he knows at his bachelor party? That is truly sad and pathetic.

...........Depends on the crowd honestly. If my wife went w/ these circumstances I wouldn't trip bc I know she can handle herself and will let me know if a dude gets out of line. If dudes want her to go w/ ill intentions I wouldn't want her to go and usually she'd understand and wouldn't. If you trust ur lady then don't sweat it too much. Of course as her man u have the right to be skeptical b/c it's a bunch of dudes and spirits involved.

If he aint full out gay then I aint trusting him.... Buddy could be a snake and try and grab the {()} from ya girl on some....

-"I'm gonna get married, and you know I always liked you (insert w.e sad excuse) lets do it, before I'm married forever."

-Way too many horny guys there for me to be comfortable knowing my girl is there.

-She may be faithful and trusts buddy, but does she trust him when hes had 12 shots of Jager in him and is on 10?

-What kinda female goes to a bachelor party??

How long have they been best friends?

His female best friend at his the-last-bachelor-night-I-have-to-decide-if-I-want-to-bail-or-not party? Hate to put it in that perspective but that's what I get out of it. Talk to her after, trust your gut with your judgement. Leave it at that.

What will happen will happen. What won't won't.

Originally Posted by Mag1c12783

Sounds like a sex party to me

if op girl pops pills or drinks on the reg....dont trust it ..cause she will buss it

Women+Pheromones+Alcohol+Hotels=Dont mix. I dont care how much you trust the person you are with. At a certain point inhibitions fade when you are in an environmental that is conducive personal and sexual freedom. Stuff happens and people get caught up in the moment. Having said that, if there were other women there that were her friends, things might not have gone down. I just dont understand why any guy would want girls at his final bash as a free man, no matter how much of a friend they are. 

Dont let her go bro.

Ive had 2 B-parties, one of them my own where I invited my home girl and her friends.
Nothing popped off on mine, but the strippers put in the work. But the other party was str8 nuts.
First of all, all the other dudes there will be super thirsty. Drunk dudes with hot women and strippers in a hotel is a mix for disaster. A disaster for the sucker at home waiting anyway.

One of my homegirls friends got her kitty licked by the stripper, I had my homegirl and her other friend in jacuzzi (the both have a man). The other dudes got their piece in. It was wild.

What you gotta understand is, theres no reason women need to be at a "homeboys" B-party cause dudes will thirst. Theyll be drunk, high, horny. Theres a high possibility something will happen. If she wants to.go.really really bad and argues with you, then you know she has.some serious fun planned. If its not that serious she wont make a big deal.of it.

Originally Posted by Tego Calderon El Abayarde

It's a bachelor party. Dude invites your girl but not you? Expect a choo choo to be ran on her.

We currently live in different states.  Otherwise, she would not have gone alone.

They gonna run a train on your girl.  SHE IS the entertainment homie.  Maybe you should check her phone number on "da backpages".
But on another note.  Here are some things to ponder...

1. Why does she have so many male friends she's "comfortable" with

2. What type of man would want a female at this bachelor party?

3. Also how is she invited and not you? 

You have bigger issues homie.  I think you should re-evaluate this relationship.  Sounds like you guys have had plenty of fights and arguments over this and you just gave in to her "logic".  She hit you with the "trust me" thing didn't she.  Somebody in that crew is probably currently smashing when you arent around. 

The only chicks that should be at bachelor parties should be paid for. If they're not paid for, they will still be treated as if they were paid for....

BishopStrongBow wrote:

-"I'm gonna get married, and you know I always liked you (insert w.e sad excuse) lets do it, before I'm married forever."

I was thinking the same thing
roll.gif

Originally Posted by buggz05

How long have they been best friends?

His female best friend at his the-last-bachelor-night-I-have-to-decide-if-I-want-to-bail-or-not party? Hate to put it in that perspective but that's what I get out of it. Talk to her after, trust your gut with your judgement. Leave it at that.

Best friends for about a year and a half, but he's not the one getting married.  He just hosted it.   She is also friends with the groom.

Everyone's relationship and situation is different... I don't know my girl already knows what it is.

If it's like a all girl thing she's cool with it, but if it's what you described and I'm not there... she wouldn't even consider going.

She has that respect for me and knows what it is and how I am... say I'm jealous and insecure, but she knows what I've been through with relationship wise in the past and she knows what and what isn't something that would fly with me.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

The only chicks that should be at bachelor parties should be paid for. If they're not paid for, they will still be treated as if they were paid for....

These are a lot of her regluar friends so her justification is that the night was like any other night they go out drinking it just had the title of 'bachelor party'.  

Don't even let her see you sweat....let her make her decision and that will let you know which direction to go with the relationship. 

People only do what you allow them to. 

What you need to do is ask if you can go. Simply put, if shes oki doki with that then your fine. But if she starts getting defensive then you know she doesnt want you to go cause youll keep from getting loose

Originally Posted by JesusShuttlesworth34

Don't even let her see you sweat....let her make her decision and that will let you know which direction to go with the relationship. 

People only do what you allow them to. 
I agree...
..and now that I know that he is not the groom it doesn't bother me as much so-to-speak. I'd be cool to her about it and not portray any doubt; I'd start studying her best-friend though. Watch his body language. Listen to his tone of voice when he is speaking and she is around, and listen to his tone of voice when he is speaking and she has left the room.

Back
Top Bottom