IL Woman Found Dead in TX Jail vol. #WhatHappenedToSandraBland

Yea a lot can change in 4 months but that doesn't mean it does...

Depression is tough. Anyone that has been through it knows, feelings and moods can change in an instance and an event like this can trigger something...

Not totally ruling out the idea of foul play though, but everything should/has to be considered.

Oh, no doubt. But the insertion of her video is doing what it was supposed to do and that's put doubt in the minds of whether or not she was killed while in custody. That alone can sway things over to the side where it was already close to from the beginning.

If this whole event in fact triggered it, then wouldn't involuntary manslaughter be in question since it was the excessive force of the officer that triggered it? See, there's a lot that can be taken into account. However, the media won't factor all of this, they want black or white, no gradient, or different colors.

she should of put out that cigarette,smh.(second hand smoke is a !@#$) Whenever a cop pulls me over. i dont try to be the aggressor. i comply and think of an excuse if he or she buy it cool, if not ill take it to plan b traffic court.

she should of put out that cigarette,smh.(second hand smoke is a !@#$) Whenever a cop pulls me over. i dont try to be the aggressor. i comply and think of an excuse if he or she buy it cool, if not ill take it to plan b traffic court.

Just because you act like a punk *** ***** when you see the cops doesn't mean she should have. She was well within her rights to refuse to put out her cigarette and step out of the vehicle. Don't use your cowardice as an excuse for anything that cop did.

"Oh well if she was just blindly obedient like I am this would have never happened" man shut the **** up.

The cop told or asked her she if she was irritated and she ran with it. Sometimes as people we let "people" get the best of us but you go to choose which person you can really speak youre mind to and get away with it. Cops NO!  Proffesor No! Thugs Maybe! youre lilttle brother or sister and people you know thats on the same mental capacity as you, YEA! 

she didn't do anything different than these open carry crazy's that go looking for confrontation from local police..it is not illegal to be short with cops...while watching that video she did exactly what i would've done..

he asked her a question and she answered...if she didn't answer he would've caught the same emotions...cop was being a **** and now a woman is dead...

she didn't do anything different than these open carry crazy's that go looking for confrontation from local police..it is not illegal to be short with cops...while watching that video she did exactly what i would've done..

he asked her a question and she answered...if she didn't answer he would've caught the same emotions...cop was being a **** and now a woman is dead...

exactly

asked if she was irritated & she responded.. he goes "are you done" .. yeah I am now after I answered ur Q...

seems like he was gonna be on bull regardless cuz if she brushed his Q off then he would've said she was being disrespectful or something else

but look at the outcome. Was it worth it?

You right though. People calling you a coward and punk the same people calling for police to get executed

Ignorance dont correct ignorance

When confronted or pulled over by police i have never been confrontational and nothing has ever escalated.

Thats just proper manners.

But this lady did not deserve to die because she was outspoken. The cop clearly had a bad day or agenda and took it out on her

her response to the police wasn't ignorant....

you just gotta know the environment we are in and try to show as much restraint because police love baiting black people into an arrest 

Last edited:
but look at the outcome. Was it worth it?

Is it ok to come to expect this? this country is built off your freedoms, mainly of expression. Where's the line? being a police needs to stop being an easy scapegoat job for those without direction, but for those with purpose and want to be great officers. Yes it's a high stress job, but just like others. Just like in customer support you can't just pop off at a customer, an air traffic controller can't lose it at a rogue pilot etc, a cop should be able to maintain their calm and perform where there is no real danger present. A smart mouth is not illegal. There are also so many references of white people popping off at the mouth at police officers and the situation remain peaceful, why can't that be afforded to other races?

i mean...look at this guy...he pulls up behind a cop during a traffic stop and nothing happens...

I agree with you Noble Kane. I just know how to CHOOSE my battles. But this situation could of been prevented on so many levels. the cop was expecting a response to his liking. She went south with it and on top of that he was going to give her a written warning. In the cops mind he felt not only DISRESPECTED but he was gonna give her a break. Some cops want you to SUBMIT, others would let you think out of the box and even laugh at the remarks you make and send you on youre merry way. but who wants to roll that dice and decide which cop is level headed? 

I agree with you Noble Kane. I just know how to CHOOSE my battles. But this situation could of been prevented on so many levels. the cop was expecting a response to his liking. She went south with it and on top of that he was going to give her a written warning. In the cops mind he felt not only DISRESPECTED but he was gonna give her a break. Some cops want you to SUBMIT, others would let you think out of the box and even laugh at the remarks you make and send you on youre merry way. but who wants to roll that dice and decide which cop is level headed? 
still doesn't give the cop the right

just sad the police force is filled with so many hicks down here in the south..

the cop was expecting a response to his liking.

don't ask questions if you cant handle the answer... her response wasn't ignorant or disrespectful but if he sees shes already pissed why ask a "bait" question & not expect a pissed off response... the difference between the 2 cops you described shouldn't even be .... the difference in those situations is only the reaction to the response.... both should be the same

All this over a lane change
mean.gif
yep

Adds DWB-while-smoking-while-by-being-pulled-over.

The door swings both ways. For jobs you tell people what they want to here cause you want that money. but in this situation time was the issue you tactfully want to be free in a timely fashion and he did take his time but he was finally gonna cut her loose.

if he would of asked me, are you upset? i would of said no SIR just constipated. (done deal) he would of gave me my ticket or warning.  when he sat back in his squad car he would been laughing. Mission accomplished you laugh and im free to live another day. versus him call back up and have other officers back him and now were sitting here for an hour.

The door swings both ways. For jobs you tell people what they want to here cause you want that money. but in this situation time was the issue you tactfully want to be free in a timely fashion and he did take his time but he was finally gonna cut her loose.

if he would of asked me, are you upset? i would of said no SIR just constipated. (done deal) he would of gave me my ticket or warning.  when he sat back in his squad car he would been laughing. Mission accomplished you laugh and im free to live another day. versus him call back up and have other officers back him and now were sitting here for an hour.

but that's not what set him off...it was her not wanting to put her cigarette out...

not everybody is gonna turn into a ***** when confronted by a prejudice cop

there's levels to this having restraint ****....sometimes folks just have enough....you don't know what experiences she had with cops before that stop 

i could be wrong. but how can you be right?(are you inside his brain) it all boiled down to control. he took his time and she was trying to show the cop that it didnt phase her by smoking. Maybe the smell of the cig bothered him and triggered him to flip.

i could be wrong. but how can you be right?(are you inside his brain) it all boiled down to control. he took his time and she was trying to show the cop that it didnt phase her by smoking. Maybe the smell of the cig bothered him and triggered him to flip.
look how he slammed that WOMAN into the ground

Which he wouldnt have went that bat**** insane if she was white or cop relative.. he baited that situation..

Back
Top Bottom