IL Woman Found Dead in TX Jail vol. #WhatHappenedToSandraBland

only way to name the officers that'll crack my black *** head open for any reason 

only way a white man can have physical power over a black man is through the badge
or gavel or economy or court system.

:lol: right. And I'm laughing because it's sad especially since it seems no matter what, u can't do anything about.

It's almost as if segregation hurt us more than helped. At least then u knew who hated u, now u got cats w/ 1000 faces.

Damn police are being referenced like they're animals.

"Don't irritate them by engaging them too directly or forceful"
"Submit to them no matter what"

Shameful this is the conversation we in the black community have to have. :smh:

Last edited:

That'd be a great parody video idea.

Because they are.

she should of put out that cigarette,smh.(second hand smoke is a !@#$) Whenever a cop pulls me over. i dont try to be the aggressor. i comply and think of an excuse if he or she buy it cool, if not ill take it to plan b traffic court.

but look at the outcome. Was it worth it?

I hear you, and I'm not sure if you've ever been in a situation similar to hers or others that have met their fate at the hands of overzealous police officers. I've been stopped by police, not for DWB but speeding. They have all been respectful towards me, and I was respectful as well. I've never been in a situation with an officer who was already on 100. I know we have to choose our battles wisely, but you never know how you will react in that moment.

Look at Eric Garner, he reached his breaking point with them, and couldn't continue to allow them to disrespect him. He stood up for himself and it cost him his life. The real problem is us as Americans having to decide whether or not we should speak out against the illegal practices of those sworn to protect us. Real talk, white folks can berate police tell them they pay their salaries and the officer will stand there and let them rant. White men can walk around rifles in their hands and have a full on discussion with the officers. This **** isn't right and something big is coming for these cops soon. This trooper is responsible for her death. Whether she took her on life like they claim, or if it was foul play. SHe should have never been arrested.

she didn't do anything different than these open carry crazy's that go looking for confrontation from local police..it is not illegal to be short with cops...while watching that video she did exactly what i would've done..

he asked her a question and she answered...if she didn't answer he would've caught the same emotions...cop was being a **** and now a woman is dead...

Exactly

You right though. People calling you a coward and punk the same people calling for police to get executed

Ignorance dont correct ignorance

When confronted or pulled over by police i have never been confrontational and nothing has ever escalated.

Thats just proper manners.

But this lady did not deserve to die because she was outspoken. The cop clearly had a bad day or agenda and took it out on her

I get it, but sometimes it can be to big a pill to swallow for some people. I'm not talking about the ones that are flippant even though they are in the wrong.

I dont understand how people can feel like its a good idea to mouth off to the police.

You know this person has the power to do damn near whatever they want to you, why would you test it?

Theres a difference between standing up for yourself when you've been wronged and just being an *** everytime you get pulled over.

True

:smh:

:smh: When u have to talk about lessening the chance of being killed by a police officer or being beaten in 2015.

Regression bro :smh:

:smh:

Last edited:
Should have been ticketed and sent on her way. I usually signal before a lane change, but I see cops and highway patrolmen change lane without doing it all the time. A cop once pulled me over for running a stop sign and he only had only one headlight. He ended up searching my car anyway after I pointed out that even after pulling over, I still had not passed the stop sign. Asked him who is going to give him a ticket for improper equipment or whatever the hell a missing headlight would be and he told me don't worry about that and to go home. Was mad for 3 days behind that.

Man I've had my altercations with traffic police. One of them involving an accident that my girl was in when I was younger, I felt so powerless. Old dude spazzed on me for no reason. I approached him with respect too. Ironically two minority cops were there as well and didn't say a word. :smh:

Man I've had my altercations with traffic police. One of them involving an accident that my girl was in when I was younger, I felt so powerless. Old dude spazzed on me for no reason. I approached him with respect too. Ironically two minority cops were there as well and didn't say a word. :smh:

Dudes don't realize how often this happens. They start treating you sub human before you even open your mouth.

Man I've had my altercations with traffic police. One of them involving an accident that my girl was in when I was younger, I felt so powerless. Old dude spazzed on me for no reason. I approached him with respect too. Ironically two minority cops were there as well and didn't say a word.
mean.gif
black cops cant be for black people.. they reprimand them for treating their kind like humans.

we need a system that reprimands bad cops.. keeps them from recieving a new badge..somewhere else.

Man I've had my altercations with traffic police. One of them involving an accident that my girl was in when I was younger, I felt so powerless. Old dude spazzed on me for no reason. I approached him with respect too. Ironically two minority cops were there as well and didn't say a word.
mean.gif
Reminds me of CRASH, the movie.

Cops emasulate you, in front of your woman. You felt powerless, she probably looks at you differently because of it. Lose Lose situation man. Sorry to hear that happened to you

If it wasnt suicide. ..what do yall think happened?
I'm curious to hear what others think about this too.  Although there weren't any cameras inside the cell, there were cameras immediately outside the cell and the adjourning room.  Unless there's footage of someone going in and out of the cell shortly before she was found dead, which I don't think there is based on what I've read, the notion that she was murdered seems like a conspiracy theory to me.

Now, that's completely separate from the fact that she shouldn't have even been arrested in the first place.

If it wasnt suicide. ..what do yall think happened?

I'm curious to hear what others think about this too.  Although there weren't any cameras inside the cell, there were cameras immediately outside the cell and the adjourning room.  Unless there's footage of someone going in and out of the cell shortly before she was found dead, which I don't think there is based on what I've read, the notion that she was murdered seems like a conspiracy theory to me.

Now, that's completely separate from the fact that she shouldn't have even been arrested in the first place.

That assumes the footage was unedited. They've already released the dash cam video of the initial arrest and lied about it being edited... No technical difficulty in the world would result in the splicing of that video on top of the encoding errors.

If a terrorist attack happens shortly in advance of the gathering in Selma, I'mma just cop that ticket to just about any other country, cause its getting to be ridiculous.

Last edited:
You're going to need a verified source on the video being edited. These are the same people that are saying she was already dead when they took her mugshot.

[quote name=[SIZE=5]"IlluminatiNYC"[/SIZE] url="/t/631643/il-woman-found-dead-in-tx-jail-vol-whathappenedtosandrabland/150#post_23828130"]

[/quote]

:rofl: :smh:

Last edited:
You're going to need a verified source on the video being edited. These are the same people that are saying she was already dead when they took her mugshot.

Just watch the video. :rofl:

http://bennorton.com/dashcam-video-of-violent-arrest-of-sandra-bland-was-edited/

While I don't know much about video editing in general, I know a lot about computers. No technical issue in the world would have created those inconsistencies.

Award winning video editors are saying it was edited. Don't try to lump that fact with the other conspiracy theories and allegations out there.

I'll wait for what the feds have to say. The Texas Rangers have contacted the FBI regarding the video.

I'll wait for what the feds have to say. The Texas Rangers have contacted the FBI regarding the video.

'I need a source!'

*source is provided, with expert testimony*

'Well, I'll just wait to hear what the feds say.'

Y'all police apoloists all the same. The FBI is a virgin agency that has never lied or covered up anything, so surely they can be trusted right?

:lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom