IL Woman Found Dead in TX Jail vol. #WhatHappenedToSandraBland

I hate to side with the thought of complying some punk coward cop but man I gotta make it home to my wife and kids...

some of yall dont make it easy to be comfortable with that decision... and i get that. But how things have been going down with the police lately... i dont like my chances as a young black man.

im trying to get outta their reach quickly as possible... with that being said everyone has different tolerance levels, so reactions could be viewed on a case by case bases.

no problem with that but don't demonize a person that doesn't....you don't know how many bad experiences she had with cops

sometimes enough is enough and what she said didn't warrant her to be treated like an animal 

I dont understand how people can feel like its a good idea to mouth off to the police.

You know this person has the power to do damn near whatever they want to you, why would you test it?

Theres a difference between standing up for yourself when you've been wronged and just being an *** everytime you get pulled over.

I dont understand how people can feel like its a good idea to mouth off to the police.

You know this person has the power to do damn near whatever they want to you, why would you test it?

Theres a difference between standing up for yourself when you've been wronged and just being an *** everytime you get pulled over.
whites do it all the time.. but remember gods are GOD.

White people snort coke a lot, you gonna do it to?

What that got to do with the weather in Alaska?

Worry about you, man.

what are you talking about?

He's saying that when approached by the law for whatever reason, submit to them. Don't fight em and u won't become a victim.............. :lol: :smh:

Not necessarily. Theres more ways to protest other than getting angry.

I dont show the police ANY emotion. None of that yes sir, no sir mess either. They gets nothing, like its not even an inconvience.

Disempowerment.

He's saying that when approached by the law for whatever reason, submit to them. Don't fight em and u won't become a victim..............
laugh.gif
mean.gif

I dont show the police ANY emotion. None of that yes sir, no sir mess either. They gets nothing, like its not even an inconvience.

Disempowerment.
you do know that can make them react too?

laugh.gif
 @ thinking anger is the only way to piss off one of these race soliders

blaming victims for their deaths is a new low for this site 

Last edited:

He's saying that when approached by the law for whatever reason, submit to them. Don't fight em and u won't become a victim.............. :lol: :smh:

Disempowerment.

Ok, and then they see it as not being cooperative, see, it's a no win situation. Most of the laws can split hairs so many ways and they work to the police's advantage.

Let's play hypotheticals for a minute just for entertainment. She comply's and points the cig out, she removes it from her mouth and proceeds to put it out wherever she puts it out (since most cars have done away w/ ashtrays) he thinks she's reaching for something. Let's say she flicks it out of the window, littering. Cops have law of the land on their side as if they're some special entity and not human beings doing a job.

Giving an officer straight answers and not showing attitude is submitting? The last thing you want to do is give an officer a reason to get upset and do something like that. She didn't help the situation at all, but it didn't warrant what happened to her following.

Giving an officer straight answers and not showing attitude is submitting? The last thing you want to do is give an officer a reason to get upset and do something like that. She didn't help the situation at all, but it didn't warrant what happened to her following.

And there lies the issue. Just replace officer w/ master and therein lies the true in today's society.

Who's to say he already wasn't upset when he pulled her over? He couldn't pulled her over because he was upset, we don't know. Some cops look for reasons to react in an excessive manner. And people I'm sure get tired of the things goin on in their lives like police harrassment/brutality

**** with police has gotten so far past the point of no return.

As a young person of color, there's no logical way you can feel safe in this country when the value of your life is constantly shown to be that of less than a human.

Disempowerment.

:lol:  @ thinking anger is the only way to piss off one of these race soliders

Im not even talking about her. Im talking about dealing with police in general.

Disempowerment.

Ok, and then they see it as not being cooperative, see, it's a no win situation. Most of the laws can split hairs so many ways and they work to the police's advantage.

Let's play hypotheticals for a minute just for entertainment. She comply's and points the cig out, she removes it from her mouth and proceeds to put it out wherever she puts it out (since most cars have done away w/ ashtrays) he thinks she's reaching for something. Let's say she flicks it out of the window, littering. Cops have law of the land on their side as if they're some special entity and not human beings doing a job.

If its like that, it was gonna do down no matter what you did so why give anyone any reason to even begin justifing police abuse/brutality?

Disempowerment.

:lol:  @ thinking anger is the only way to piss off one of these race soliders

Im not even talking about her. Im talking about dealing with police in general.

Disempowerment.

If its like that, it was gonna do down no matter what you did so why give anyone any reason to even begin justifing police abuse/brutality?

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan, u and I both know that they don't need anything to justify it, just your skin color. And it's sad because it's becoming the norm to just chalk it up and blame the victim. And the media pushes this. Regardless of a person's past or how they acted, u hold police officers to a higher standard. We've seen teachers get more time for wantin the young meat than police for killing ppl.

Bruh you cant do anything to keep ANYONE from doing you harm, but you can damn sure do what you can to lessen the chance of something happening.

AGAIN, just for Mr. Marcus, this is in no way shape fashion or form blaming her. This is simply comments on how to handle police.

Yes, it sucks and something needs to be done, but in the meantime you need to know what to do to stay in the game.

Disempowerment.
Yep.. and respond to their statements LOGICALLY.. Where are you heading.. relatives house.. whats the name.. i dont have to answer that..

Where are you coming from or where are you heading (out of state driver).. im heading to see family.. what city.. name a city far away..

And with no emotion.. they cant push emotion towards you..

thats why i say cop = god.. who can hurt them.. its like DOom on god mode.. 

Back
Top Bottom