iLLest needs our help!

that's pretty awesome to see him get so far with what he enjoys doing. i've always thought he was corny but he's killing it out there.

People think NT made him but let's be real, the Middle Eastern Parents video was his claim to fame.

that middle eastern community runs deep, the support is crazy
Easily.

Fousey out here eating bruh :x that new beamer he sent to west coast customs cause he got money like that now :smh: homie buying a lambo next :x wouldn't put it past him with that subscriber count and page views :pimp: props to Fousey I still remember when he started out he had a vision and made it happen.. Can't hate on that.

wasn't fouesy the one who made a thread about how depressed he was while recent moving to LA in a apartment, how he had no friends?

And also about how he wanted a tattoo removed becus his parents didnt see him as a son with it?

If so, crazy how this dude blew up and is from NT...

i remember he made a thread asking for photoshop help on a flyer for his birthday or something. this was way before his youtube career. can't find the pics from it but that thread was pretty funny.

i remember he made a thread asking for photoshop help on a flyer for his birthday or something. this was way before his youtube career. can't find the pics from it but that thread was pretty funny.

threads like that make his success even more dope to me IMO

he was literally just a regular teenager on NT trying to fit in and turned nothing into something

wasn't fouesy the one who made a thread about how depressed he was while recent moving to LA in a apartment, how he had no friends?

And also about how he wanted a tattoo removed becus his parents didnt see him as a son with it?

This was before his youtube channel ?

Damn I remember that. Dude was suicidal or something.

Shoutout my homie

Won him a fantasy league

:pimp:

He still around here, just not on ills

You may say whatever about him, but when I was talking to him he was extremely humble.

Last edited:

laugh.gif
 Petty Parents

People think NT made him but let's be real, the Middle Eastern Parents video was his claim to fame.
I think the video that really put him on was that first Drake video he did that went viral.

I wasn't on NT (or in General like I am now) so I don't know much about his NT history besides cliff notes.

Dope that someone who originated from this site is shining though.

threads like that make his success even more dope to me IMO

he was literally just a regular teenager on NT trying to fit in and turned nothing into something

Ruben (EpicFiveTV) has done pretty well with his youtube channel too.

NT clowned his earlier videos but he stuck with it and now has 1,151,614 subs

Last edited:
I remember dude also made a thread about falling in love with a sloot who claimed she would discontinue her slootish ways. Fousey had the cape and was about to save her but she kept smashing her ex. Fousey was quite distraught over this and still contmplated saving her after her slootidom. But I'm glad homie has come a long way, stayed true to his simp self, and is flourishing: Nthat

Damn glad to see a fellow Middle Eastern guy doing well out there. Gotta be honest though, I really don't like his vids and haven't watched one in what has to be 6-7 months

I remember dude also made a thread about falling in love with a sloot who claimed she would discontinue her slootish ways. Fousey had the cape and was about to save her but she kept smashing her ex. Fousey was quite distraught over this and still contmplated saving her after her slootidom. But I'm glad homie has come a long way, stayed true to his simp self, and is flourishing: Nthat

I bet ol' girl is BEGGING for a second chance! :lol:

I still remember his Rebecca Black video like it was yesterday. 
laugh.gif

Glad to see dude flourish though... good for him. 

Amazing what Fousey has done with his life becoming one of the biggest youtubers out and racking in prob 7 figures a year.

But that 90 days motivation video he did going from fat to fit was so cringe :lol: it was the voice-over, like he wanted it to be so motivational. He was better off not doing that or hiring a pro voice-over person since he got cake like that [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
not a fan of his work, its corny & fake whatever
but hes a self made man, def respect that.

Last edited:
I don't like his stuff, but I respect the grind and the hustle. CAA is huge. Son gon mess around and end up with a sitcom.

Back
Top Bottom