I'm a work boyfriend/husand

Do you enjoy talking to her? If not then I don't see the harm in ignoring her

Nothing wrong with being an *******, if you do it properly it actually attracts some women

[emoji]128521[/emoji]

yes i enjoy talking to her i dont really give my attention to people but shes ight

Last edited:
Don't **** where you eat

Things go sour between you to and **** can hit the fan rather quickly .

How old are you OP?

Also, is you still virgin?

Could explain this nonsens

we have gone out as a group a few times already..interesting night she flirts wit ither dudes too which i found shocking at first

i think you putting ten on two bruh. Sounds like she just out having fun and nothing more. Don't read too much more into it.

i think you putting ten on two bruh. Sounds like she just out having fun and nothing more. Don't read too much more into it.

having fun..if her S/O was here and saw or if she told him he would flip the **** out. she told me to be quiet when i was in the whip wit her when he called but nah i think shes just having fun too

Last edited:
Old girl had a nice convo with OP and it has him busting out some Marvin's Room Drake in the whip on the way back home.

"I'm just sayin', you could do better"

Old girl had a nice convo with OP and it has him busting out some Marvin's Room Drake in the whip on the way back home.

"I'm just sayin', you could do better"

we talk every single day. and have been for almost a year now. i aint saving noone

Last edited:

having fun..if her S/O was here and saw or if she told him he would flip the **** out. she told me to be quiet when i was in the whip wit her when he called but nah i think shes just having fun too

First corporate job?

Welcome to the real world where most people flirt and alot cheat. work is like high school where people actually have money.

First corporate job?

Welcome to the real world where most people flirt and alot cheat. work is like high school where people actually have money.

yes it is. this is my first time being exposed to this so pardon me for being naive

Last edited:
First corporate job?

yes it is. this is my first time being exposed to this so pardon me for being naive

You'reWelcomeKobe.gif

You'll get used to it.

Smash and get us some pics now

you not imagining things nor are you putting extras on it

women do this all the time at work where there are a strong presence of men and in work environments where you can converse which is most jobs

some do it without having sex with the guys and some do it all the way

you could hit if you play it right but don't get caught up into thinking you the only cat at work that she'll give it to

ignoring her will actually make her come home with you ironically

everybody always says don't sleep with women at the job but everybody at the job are def sleeping together

from management down

if it's a job and not a career hit all the chicks you can

but I always say don't flirt at work or jump out the window saying wild stuff

always let them say all the crazy stuff

I've already taken this thread far too serious so I'll stop here smh

Op trickin off his check on a girl he aint smashing. Ole girl buying her man jordans with op money.

Someone hit OP with tha hee haa plz.
Bout work husband.
You a work **** b.
She only sees you as a sister.

All that talking and you never bothered to put her mouth to better usage eh :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom