I'm her #2, is this a good situation?

Hey NT-

I'm in school with this girl, started messing around a couple months ago. She has a boyfriend of 2 years- he works in another city, she says therelationship has been falling apart. However, she, him, and their friends from college went on a trip for a week to the Bahamas (I had already made plans formy winter break)

When I'm with her, we do bf/gf stuff- dinner (we alternate paying), hanging out with her friends, going out by ourselves to bars etc. My question: Is thisa good situation? Should I be fine with being #2? I don't really need a relationship, and keeping status quo will likely keep me in a decent situation,although should I have to go out with her & put in the time?

I've never been the #2- anyone with experience? Is this an unacceptable position for a guy? (sorry- didn't mean to sound sexist, just not sure how toput it)

Pics will follow- I'm in the airport right now. I'll try to post them tonight.

smh.gif
Cheating is for losers. If she is unhappy with him then she should just break up with him.

If you dont want a relationship how could you NOT be fine with being #2

Originally Posted by Across 110th st

if you have to spend money then you're in a bad situation...thats #1's job
this.

and don't catch feeling...which I'm sure you already have

Seems like you're number one more than anything...

Paying? Takin her out? C'mon son...

If you were really number 2, all you'd do was lay the pipe

I think you in that spot where deep down you want more, but you don't wanna come off as the male version of aclingy jumpoff...if you content with where you are, just chill out and don't worry about it too much. If you ain't...then yes, you're in a badsituation.

First of all thats a real cool story you got there bro
Okay so she goes with her boyfriend to the Bahamas and i'm sure they had a good time.
You keep her company when her boyfriend is out of town.
Bro your in denial!

Listen to me

It is NEVER a good situation to mess with another man's woman. You don't know what that man is capable of. Most fights are over women and money. Itisn't smart. It isn't SAFE. It isn't worth the bad karma.

Also, you are spending $ on this woman. If you ARE (which I don't condone) going to be the "#2", you should be using it for sexual purposes only.You shouldn't invest so much time and emotion into this situation.

So to answer your question, NO.

if you're her #2, make her your number #2.
why is she your main, if you're her #2?
get your starting 5 game up son

Back
Top Bottom