Im just tired of people comparing Geno Auriemma's Conneticut team to John Wooden's UCLA Team

Originally Posted by mauriciogarcia

Originally Posted by swyftdahoe

Stop being a neo sexist. What those girls are doing is impressive. Don't diminish it by your arbitrary standards.

im not trying to be sexist im just saying that its not competitive.
How is it not competitive? Are you saying you can just be a random hood chick and walk on to a NCAA school and get a scholarship?
roll.gif
roll.gif

It dont matter what sport you play..if you have a winning streak that long, then you deserve being compared to great teams...

It dont matter what sport you play..if you have a winning streak that long, then you deserve being compared to great teams...

Did you see John Wooden's UCLA Teams? Did You See His Competition To See If They Actually Played Anyone With A Real Crew???

30t6p3b.gif
@ downplaying what they're doing/done. You Disgust Me!

Did you see John Wooden's UCLA Teams? Did You See His Competition To See If They Actually Played Anyone With A Real Crew???

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif

sick.gif

sh*t the three 12 game winning streaks by the mavs spurs and celts had this year is far more impresive than this winning streak that the uconn womans team has had.

You should never post in S & T again, you clearly don't belong here.

sick.gif

sh*t the three 12 game winning streaks by the mavs spurs and celts had this year is far more impresive than this winning streak that the uconn womans team has had.

You should never post in S & T again, you clearly don't belong here.

Let them compare. It's not like their saying this team is better than the John Wooden team.

Let them compare. It's not like their saying this team is better than the John Wooden team.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

op you sexist doggie?

not at all just not impressed.

womans ncaa basketball is just not competitive. besides uconn who else is there that can match up?

baylor and thats it?

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

op you sexist doggie?

not at all just not impressed.

womans ncaa basketball is just not competitive. besides uconn who else is there that can match up?

baylor and thats it?

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Really???????

88 game streak to 12? And on top of that only 1 game was won by less than double digits.
shows you competitive womans basketball there is.   thats why im not impressed there is no real competition out there for them.
I would say thats pretty damn impressive. Seeing how many games all the PRO athletes take off and dont go all out every game game I commend them for going hard every game and not squeaking by.

Now I dont really mess with Womens Bball, but your just naive if you feel 88 in a row in anything isnt impressive. Hell if I win 88 games in a row in 2k11 id be running through the neighborhood screaming "who the #+*% wants it" at the top of my lungs. If I won 88 real basketball games in a row you wouldnt be able to tell me nothing.

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Really???????

88 game streak to 12? And on top of that only 1 game was won by less than double digits.
shows you competitive womans basketball there is.   thats why im not impressed there is no real competition out there for them.
I would say thats pretty damn impressive. Seeing how many games all the PRO athletes take off and dont go all out every game game I commend them for going hard every game and not squeaking by.

Now I dont really mess with Womens Bball, but your just naive if you feel 88 in a row in anything isnt impressive. Hell if I win 88 games in a row in 2k11 id be running through the neighborhood screaming "who the #+*% wants it" at the top of my lungs. If I won 88 real basketball games in a row you wouldnt be able to tell me nothing.

Why do you think a UCLA win streak is more impressive? Because it is men's?

That is like saying Hulk Hogan beating the Rock is more impressive than an Ant beating a Cricket because humans are more physically impressive than insects.

Women have to play against other women. Men play against other men. Just because men are greater than women doesn't mean that the woman's streak is any less impressive/easy.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

That is like saying Hulk Hogan beating the Rock is more impressive than an Ant beating a Cricket because humans are more physically impressive than insects.

Women have to play against other women. Men play against other men. Just because men are greater than women doesn't mean that the woman's streak is any less impressive/easy.

You OK? 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

You OK? 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom