im moving to dallas. what should i expect

^^ That isn't coming again for a long time...

Rebuilding for the Grandpas of the NBA is in order

Originally Posted by bc60997

^^ That isn't coming again for a long time...

Rebuilding for the Grandpas of the NBA is in order
how long away is June 2009?....
grin.gif

Originally Posted by jmsole210

Originally Posted by MHT214

Originally Posted by trublu86

San Antonio....
pimp.gif

Fun city.... but only during Fiesta.

word.

san-antonio-spurs-with-the-championship-trophy1.jpg

and when we win this.....
pimp.gif

Thats not fun either actually, all you see is a bunch of vatos and vatas up and down downtown and the riverwalk talkin nonsense....talkin bout "Gue SpursGue"....

* your radio stations suck too..

^^^ which one?...

you mad?....
grin.gif

Naw, not at all. Most of the players are actually cool, i talk to them on daily basis. I respect, that they respect the fans...but then there aresome [ sometimes ]that are total +*@$%.... ( i.e. M. Finley, T. Duncan...) Really, what i dont like is the SA fans; they are really disrespectful, maybeits because they dont have a football team of their own...

*i like Manu as a person, as a player not so much..and Oberto, talk about nice, he always just starts talking in spanish.

I will be the first to admit I am a SPURS HATER....

you may say jealousy but I dont think that is it I respect the way they play as a team even though they are one of the most boring to watch in the NBA...

But you say June all you want my friend chances are they make a 1st round exit and 2nd round exit at best...they will be pulling a Mavs this year

They all look like they are about to die after 2 quarters late in the season...you can take last nights loss to OKC as a prime example

Originally Posted by MHT214

^^^ which one?...

you mad?....
grin.gif

Naw, not at all. Most of the players are actually cool, i talk to them on daily basis. I respect, that they respect the fans...but then there are some [ sometimes ]that are total +*@$%.... ( i.e. M. Finley, T. Duncan...) Really, what i dont like is the SA fans; they are really disrespectful, maybe its because they dont have a football team of their own...

*i like Manu as a person, as a player not so much..and Oberto, talk about nice, he always just starts talking in spanish.

how is that?....
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom