I'm SHOCKED! 2008 Jordan Is FTW? O RLY?

i think the straps look ok on the black/reds. i'd rock both ways. don't know if i'll cop tho...

It says in the JB release date thread that these are only at urban accounts and Niketowns. Can ya'll give me some examples of urban accounts in the area?Thanks for the help.

LOL thanks for the help, man. I know I can go to PG or Sportszone. I just don't know if there's any more specific places than that. Fall back.

"703FlipFiend,"

The best thing about this "urea" is that just about every store --and boy, don't we have a TON of them -- has an "urban" account (Cmon,MAJOR, DTLR, Shoe City, SZone, H. Penner, Legends, CShoes, SMart, etc). It all about where the companies allocate the shoes and to what exact stores, which maychange from a previous release if the company as a whole wasn't given a rack of pairs.

However, with retail being what's it been all this year, these will sit like all other releases.

As far as "big" chain stores:

Fline - Forestville, Waldorf are guarantees, as usual...

Footlocker - PGP, Beltway Plaza (give or take) any store IN the city...

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

"703FlipFiend,"

The best thing about this "urea" is that just about every store --and boy, don't we have a TON of them -- has an "urban" account (Cmon, MAJOR, DTLR, Shoe City, SZone, H. Penner, Legends, CShoes, SMart, etc). It all about where the companies allocate the shoes and to what exact stores, which may change from a previous release if the company as a whole wasn't given a rack of pairs.

However, with retail being what's it been all this year, these will sit like all other releases.

As far as "big" chain stores:

Fline - Forestville, Waldorf are guarantees, as usual...

Footlocker - PGP, Beltway Plaza (give or take) any store IN the city...

This N' Kev is ACTUALLY being helpful?!?!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
This is really the season of Change We Can See!

But for real though, that was kind of a crazy question though. We probably have an over abundance of Urban accounts in this area. Not that hard to find.

Haha, well my bad. HARMCITY, it's all love, son. I live in Manassas, and there's NOTHING here. Plus, the last shoe that I bought from a store was theblue Penny Foams from the SportsZone in Woodbridge and they seemingly get nothing hot. So ya'll see where I'm coming from. It's a trek for me toget to any urban account.

And eyes, thanks for the actual help. As for your picture that you posted, I hate that damn part of the mixing bowl. It has cats switching 3 lanes from theright to try to get to the WW bridge haha.

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

As for your picture that you posted, I hate that damn part of the mixing bowl. It has cats switching 3 lanes from the right to try to get to the WW bridge haha.
And, this is AFTER they improved it and "segregated" the lanes properly... To difuse what you are sayingfrom happening frequemtly like in the past.

It kills me, because its the locals that go through that joint ev'ryday still being bammas on the road at the last minute.
laugh.gif

Haha, well my bad. HARMCITY, it's all love, son. I live in Manassas, and there's NOTHING here. Plus, the last shoe that I bought from a store was the blue Penny Foams from the SportsZone in Woodbridge and they seemingly get nothing hot. So ya'll see where I'm coming from. It's a trek for me to get to any urban account.

And eyes, thanks for the actual help. As for your picture that you posted, I hate that damn part of the mixing bowl. It has cats switching 3 lanes from the right to try to get to the WW bridge haha.

what are you talkin about woodbridge sports zone gets every jordan release lol
laugh.gif

manassas tho
smh.gif

Has anyone found what stores are getting these in balt or pg.They will be a little harder to find because they are quickstrikes!!

^Well, according to what cats told me on the last page, these should be everywhere regardless. I don't think anyone outside of NT is checkin' forthese, so I think you're good with your usual spots.

Haha, well my bad. HARMCITY, it's all love, son. I live in Manassas, and there's NOTHING here. Plus, the last shoe that I bought from a store was the blue Penny Foams from the SportsZone in Woodbridge and they seemingly get nothing hot. So ya'll see where I'm coming from. It's a trek for me to get to any urban account.

And eyes, thanks for the actual help. As for your picture that you posted, I hate that damn part of the mixing bowl. It has cats switching 3 lanes from the right to try to get to the WW bridge haha.

if u say u went to sportszone in woodbridge u should of went across the street inside the mall and went to the footlocker in there, also got footaction. theyget all the releases that come out.

Back
Top Bottom