I'm watching MTV

This channel has been and still is complete poop and has been for years now.
Every show has so much teenage angst and is about how hard it is to be a high schooler. 

laugh.gif

Rawxe, you read my mind.

Last night, I was watching the most recent Challenge: Rivals. At the end of my recording, I see a small exit interview with Kreayshawn. The juxtaposition couldn't have been more poignant. I just finished the absolute best that MTV can offer (The Challenge), nearly perfected after years of trial and error, directly followed by the absolute worst, quickly put together because she has some youtube views.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Been wack for years now,

No Music FTL
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Only watch Teen Mom, 16 and Pregnant, sometimes True Life.

MTVs been garbage for years....I remember when they used to play music videos. Then MTV2 was the video channel....now it's the same garbage.

I'm still mad they canceled TRL. that was really the only music countdown show on TV that I watched. I know they stopped playing music videos years ago, but I just don't understand why they would cancel their ONLY program that was actually dedicated to music. makes no sense to me.

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Rawxe, you read my mind.

Last night, I was watching the most recent Challenge: Rivals. At the end of my recording, I see a small exit interview with Kreayshawn. The juxtaposition couldn't have been more poignant. I just finished the absolute best that MTV can offer (The Challenge), nearly perfected after years of trial and error, directly followed by the absolute worst, quickly put together because she has some youtube views.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
And they nominate her for "best new artist" based off of that 1 internet hit....
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

True Life
Made
RJ Berger

meh, the only shows Ill watch on there, although I rarely watch TV anymore

Jersey shore is the only thing I watch.

All these freaking people in highschool these days are a bunch of whiny cry babies (O and Im being nice with my words). And it doesnt help that MTV feeds it with these shows like my life as liz and awkward and RJ burger. What is this S***?

90% of the crap they go thru aint even big deal (With the exception of teen mom and 16 and pregnant that sum problems right there).

At least beavis and butt head is coming back soon.

Rawxe, you read my mind.

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I bet she smells like The Marlboro Man.

I watch true life, jersey shore and the real world/rivals shows. Other than that I still watch some re runs of rob and big and viva la bam.

Originally Posted by carbon16

Originally Posted by xbiker47

The challenge and true life is the only thing I watch on MTV

This and Real World

Basically...

Rawxe, you read my mind.

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

And they nominate her for "best new artist" based off of that 1 internet hit....
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yeah how the mighty have fallen
tired.gif

But MTV is all about money these days, They make more money by creating these wack #$+ shows like "Akward" for teenies.

Dont watch anything on MTV. Havent in about 5 years. I will be watching the new Bevis and Butthead episodes though.

Back
Top Bottom