In-N-Out vs Five Guys vs Shake Shack Vol. Shake Shack wins.

Originally Posted by lazydani3l

but your saying you had shake shack before ^?
In-N-Out > Shake Shack > 5 Guys

East coast seriously HATE giving props to West-Coast...even when it comes to burgers
laugh.gif
Had a 5 Guys a couple blocks from my old house, ate there a few times and never returned. My boys and I would pass 5 Guys just to got to McDonalds.

-The Juice

but your saying you had shake shack before ^?
In-N-Out > Shake Shack > 5 Guys

East coast seriously HATE giving props to West-Coast...even when it comes to burgers
laugh.gif
Had a 5 Guys a couple blocks from my old house, ate there a few times and never returned. My boys and I would pass 5 Guys just to got to McDonalds.

-The Juice

Originally Posted by sheistbugz

Ive been saying shake shack>* for years.
Especially now that In n Out sold its soul and expanded away from the west coast.
In n out = 5 guys

In n out could be supporting terrorism and it would still be better than five guys

Especially now that In n Out sold its soul and expanded away from the west coast.
In n out = 5 guys

In n out could be supporting terrorism and it would still be better than five guys

I love In N Out but those Shake Shack burgers look great! I'm definitely looking to try it next time I visit NYC.

I love In N Out but those Shake Shack burgers look great! I'm definitely looking to try it next time I visit NYC.

What does that have to do with quality of food? 5 Guys is really not that great tried it for the first time recently and was disappointed. I have yet to try Shake Shack though.

What does that have to do with quality of food? 5 Guys is really not that great tried it for the first time recently and was disappointed. I have yet to try Shake Shack though.

convince me with pictures and why they are better.
You sound lame as hell. "Convince me with pictures"? You serious man
laugh.gif
It's a burger place. Either you like the taste or you don't

I think Mountain Dew taste better than Sun Drop. Convince me with pictures to change MY opinion on MY taste buds. -__-

-The Juice

convince me with pictures and why they are better.
You sound lame as hell. "Convince me with pictures"? You serious man
laugh.gif
It's a burger place. Either you like the taste or you don't

I think Mountain Dew taste better than Sun Drop. Convince me with pictures to change MY opinion on MY taste buds. -__-

-The Juice

Lived in oxnard and had in-n-out plenty of times, stop hyping it. Its alright at best. Dudes trying too hard to feel special.

Lived in oxnard and had in-n-out plenty of times, stop hyping it. Its alright at best. Dudes trying too hard to feel special.

I never had In-N-Out...It's hard to beat the Shack Stack (Shroom + burger) at Shake Shack :X
I GOT to have this when I'm out in the East Coast. 
pimp.gif

As far as In&Out Vs. 5 Guys:

In & Out > 5 Guys..

The only thing about 5 Guys that I really like are the Cajun Fries. 

But In & Out beats that with Animal Style ANY DAY. 

grin.gif

I never had In-N-Out...It's hard to beat the Shack Stack (Shroom + burger) at Shake Shack :X
I GOT to have this when I'm out in the East Coast. 
pimp.gif

As far as In&Out Vs. 5 Guys:

In & Out > 5 Guys..

The only thing about 5 Guys that I really like are the Cajun Fries. 

But In & Out beats that with Animal Style ANY DAY. 

grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom