In-N-Out vs Five Guys vs Shake Shack Vol. Shake Shack wins.

Local burger places are my personal favorites. All fresh everything.
pimp.gif

The 3 bears burger place here in Los Angeles has the best (and the biggest) burgers I've ever had. Any locals here have to try this place. you will not be dissapointed. 
pimp.gif

Local burger places are my personal favorites. All fresh everything.
pimp.gif

The 3 bears burger place here in Los Angeles has the best (and the biggest) burgers I've ever had. Any locals here have to try this place. you will not be dissapointed. 
pimp.gif

In n Out gets my vote until i try shake shack, five guys is overrated... sure the serving size is great but it does not have the same flavor as In n Out burgers.

In n Out gets my vote until i try shake shack, five guys is overrated... sure the serving size is great but it does not have the same flavor as In n Out burgers.

I've only tried In n Out and 5 Guys, but damn, that Shake Shack burger looks delicious.
pimp.gif

I've only tried In n Out and 5 Guys, but damn, that Shake Shack burger looks delicious.
pimp.gif

... i love burgers. you can't get better value than in-n-out

five guys i swear to be the best burger ever

then i tried shake shack a weak ago

.... thoroughly disappointed from t he hype

five guys take the cake for me

i will say i learned what a 5 dollar shake tastes like (yes pulp fiction) their shakes at shake shack were amazing and i cant understand how you make a better shake

... i love burgers. you can't get better value than in-n-out

five guys i swear to be the best burger ever

then i tried shake shack a weak ago

.... thoroughly disappointed from t he hype

five guys take the cake for me

i will say i learned what a 5 dollar shake tastes like (yes pulp fiction) their shakes at shake shack were amazing and i cant understand how you make a better shake

Originally Posted by dnaisdaillest

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

the handicap kills the taste test. Not eating any of the burgers fresh changes the taste of all of them

This, flying a burger across the country is not a great way to compare them. Doesn't matter if they let the rest of the burgers sit overnight. Need to eat them when they're fresh.
This man, he speaks the truth.

Originally Posted by dnaisdaillest

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

the handicap kills the taste test. Not eating any of the burgers fresh changes the taste of all of them

This, flying a burger across the country is not a great way to compare them. Doesn't matter if they let the rest of the burgers sit overnight. Need to eat them when they're fresh.
This man, he speaks the truth.

Definitely love in and out. Being a California native, especially. Having lived all around the country and experienced 5 guys, I really have to say that I like both of them equally!

Definitely love in and out. Being a California native, especially. Having lived all around the country and experienced 5 guys, I really have to say that I like both of them equally!

IN-n-OUT for me. I've been in california for about 1 1/2 weeks, ive been 5x lol. Delicious.

I want to try that shake shack though..

IN-n-OUT for me. I've been in california for about 1 1/2 weeks, ive been 5x lol. Delicious.

I want to try that shake shack though..

I've only tried 5 Guys and Shake Shack, I liked Shake Shack better...
still need to go out and visit Cali someday and try In-N-Out

I've only tried 5 Guys and Shake Shack, I liked Shake Shack better...
still need to go out and visit Cali someday and try In-N-Out

Back
Top Bottom