In-N-Out vs Five Guys vs Shake Shack Vol. Shake Shack wins.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

dam avy is
pimp.gif
. I miss that Shaq

But In N Out for me. I'd give Shake shack a try if I came across one.

5 guys normal burger is a double patty.
You should get singles. You'll have a better meal experience

I have never tried Shake Shack or heard of it and I was in NY last week smh... but In N out > Five Guys

I have never tried Shake Shack or heard of it and I was in NY last week smh... but In N out > Five Guys

i've had in n out and 5 guys

in n out wins that and its not even close. 5 guys isnt bad but it'd cost me like $15 to get full there

i've had in n out and 5 guys

in n out wins that and its not even close. 5 guys isnt bad but it'd cost me like $15 to get full there

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

a regular double patty burger aint filling for me
laugh.gif
normal people yes but me i usually eat 3 of those. i can feel my arteries clogging when i eat there because i ate so much especially the fries too
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

a regular double patty burger aint filling for me
laugh.gif
normal people yes but me i usually eat 3 of those. i can feel my arteries clogging when i eat there because i ate so much especially the fries too
pimp.gif

5 guys is good... Never had in n out or snack shack..

What about fuddruckers?! Place is tooo good.

5 guys is good... Never had in n out or snack shack..

What about fuddruckers?! Place is tooo good.

I've had all three and Shake Shack wins in my opinion for best burger. 
In terms of value, In-n-out cannot be beat.

Also the fries are MUCH better at shake shack.  I'm not too impressed with INO fries. 

Also the fries are MUCH better at shake shack.  I'm not too impressed with INO fries. 

i need to go to shake shack.

ive eaten at five guys tho, its not all that great and overpriced. the fries are good though
pimp.gif

i need to go to shake shack.

ive eaten at five guys tho, its not all that great and overpriced. the fries are good though
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kidplay

i love in n out (born and raised in CA) but their fries are pretty terrible.  It may be blasphemous to say it but Mickey D's fries >>>>> In n Out fries.  I think a big part of the reason why the fries suck is because they "fresh cut" the potatoes and then just toss em into the hot oil.  (in my opinion) the key to great fries is to have a crispy exterior with a soft interior.  If you just take raw potato sticks and toss em into oil, they will get crispy on the outside but the insides are still a bit too starchy and dense.  I've been messin around with my deep fryer at home and I have yet to perfect the technique.  That being said, I've found that in order to get a great fry, you really have to do a quick blanch of the potato sticks, then a short pre-fry of the blanched potatoes, allow it to cool, then re-fry til crispy.  The blanching and double frying is the key.

Originally Posted by kidplay

i love in n out (born and raised in CA) but their fries are pretty terrible.  It may be blasphemous to say it but Mickey D's fries >>>>> In n Out fries.  I think a big part of the reason why the fries suck is because they "fresh cut" the potatoes and then just toss em into the hot oil.  (in my opinion) the key to great fries is to have a crispy exterior with a soft interior.  If you just take raw potato sticks and toss em into oil, they will get crispy on the outside but the insides are still a bit too starchy and dense.  I've been messin around with my deep fryer at home and I have yet to perfect the technique.  That being said, I've found that in order to get a great fry, you really have to do a quick blanch of the potato sticks, then a short pre-fry of the blanched potatoes, allow it to cool, then re-fry til crispy.  The blanching and double frying is the key.

I've never had In-N-Out or Shake Shack so I'm a Five Guys loyalist by default. But I'll definitely be checking out the Shake Shack that opened in DC.

I've never had In-N-Out or Shake Shack so I'm a Five Guys loyalist by default. But I'll definitely be checking out the Shake Shack that opened in DC.

Back
Top Bottom