Incepted by girl

Originally Posted by Slaptastic

Originally Posted by Daedalus Kalais

Originally Posted by jdiggs

I got you as an architect.

you're gonna need a forger = me.
If you need any help...I got u..and I got BasedGod on speed dial if you really bout that life
pimp.gif
you also need someone with capable hands to take care of the details, do the research, and make sure everything is right. Ill be the point man

Originally Posted by jdiggs

I got you as an architect.

If you need any help...I got u..and I got BasedGod on speed dial if you really bout that life
pimp.gif
you also need someone with capable hands to take care of the details, do the research, and make sure everything is right. Ill be the point man

Originally Posted by Joe Cool

pimp.gif
You're also gonna need an injured asian guy that will only slow you down.. but then again..
Spoiler [+]
33z2whu.jpg

Originally Posted by Joe Cool

pimp.gif
You're also gonna need an injured asian guy that will only slow you down.. but then again..
Spoiler [+]
33z2whu.jpg

Back
Top Bottom