indiglo 14- 8/13/16

Man, I just hope JB puts out big numbers of these
The BM V's were a ridiculously easy cop, despite being a coveted OG colorway NA remaster

Im loving the return to easy purchases. Need that to continue for the Indiglos

I have a feeling these shouldn't be a problem for most people. Even limited 14s were easy to get, e.g. Ferrari 14s and the white/reds.

Retired from jays but these are one of my all time favorites...depending on of theyre an easy cop and quality is on point, im in dere :nerd:

The fact that you even know about this release proves you ain't retired.

There is no such thing as retiring. In 10 years, do you know how many times I seen Niketalkers "retire"? So many, that I swore to never post that stupid **** . I know I'm a shoe junky at heart.

Nike and JB are pulling every trick out the bag, from Nike branding, better quality and un-retroed shoes.....Now they're even bringing back shoes that were NEVER supposed to retro, and you're talking "retirement"?

What ever gets you through the day, bro.

I've never claimed retirement as I always knew I would be back, but I didn't buy Jordans from like late '04 until like 2010. There were a few releases that I picked up during this time frame, but not very many. I bought a bunch in 2011-2012 but ended up getting rid or pretty much all of them because the quality was terrible. Stopped buying again from like end of 2012 until the end of 2015 when I heard about the SNKRS app and the remastered program. Copped the Laney XIV lows and I've picked up 10 pairs of Jordans since.

Definitely back for awhile that the quality is decent again and they've been bringing stuff back that I never had a chance to buy when I was younger or that I'd sold or beat over the years.

Never had a chance to get these Indiglos back in the day, but my boy Derek had them and I was low key jelly, so I'll definitely be picking up a pair.

Last edited:
If they're anything like the Oxys, they'll look and feel better on foot. The only problem I really had with the Oxys was some glue stains and the shape seemed a little off. Once I gave them a shot, picked off some of the glue and laced them up, they were pretty nice on foot.

These will definitely sit if the 5's are sitting. I'm glad because I want these, and won't have to go through leaps and bounds to get them.

ill definitely grab these, i have had this 20% discount code ive been wanting to use and it would be perfect for these

Google images is throwing me off. I'm looking at pics, saying to myself "No way you can pass up on these" just to realize that I'm looking at a pair of OGs. Don't get me wrong, the 2016 looks on point in pics, but when you swipe left and the next pic is a OG pair....no competition.

Shout out to the dudes in the black metallic V thread talking about how OGs were inferior. God bless their hearts. The old man remembers a time when they would've gotten ran straight back to the SC forums saying dumb **** like that.

Last edited:
When do these drop?  I couldn't buy these as a kid and i remember the high price point.....  I definitely want these.....

These will definitely sit if the 5's are sitting. I'm glad because I want these, and won't have to go through leaps and bounds to get them.
There is no correlation...those were super mass produced and are sold out in most stores besides a size here or there...also those were 220, these aren't and basing off the launch maps for the oxidized the 14s aren't avail at every store like the 5s were

Strange the other site doesn't have them on their release page. Looking like an easy pickup so far. Might honestly double up on these

There is no correlation...those were super mass produced and are sold out in most stores besides a size here or there...also those were 220, these aren't and basing off the launch maps for the oxidized the 14s aren't avail at every store like the 5s were

I don't think a lot of people are checking for these. Only 11 pages and these drop in a little less than 2 weeks? I plan to cop, but this won't be a priority.

Back
Top Bottom