Infrared 90s sitting?

Damn most of us went pretty hard on this release.

first time i copped a trifectum of the same shoe.

First pair from july i got still look DS (and i wear 'em frequently... even in this terrestrial northwest rainfall.

*phones home*

Originally Posted by shoefreek23

Infareds should be available all year,they're classics like white on white AF1s

Much agreed, they get dirty so easy, it's nice to have them so available...

Still a few spots around my way have these. $90 CDN isn't bad but still waiting for them to go down a bit

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

$95 out here, everywhere.

Seattle too, breaugham...(although i'm only seeing large sizes, like 13 plus)

and my boss has a serious case of hollatosis today.

New shoes... i can bear to break out.

Giving him that kind of news? Can't break that out.

has anyone seen these in toddlers? i'm looking to buy my daughter a pair. please PM me. thanks....

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

Originally Posted by secretzofwar

these sold out in Chicago months ago.

wrong
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

yeah i still cant find these for under retail. doubt they will hit oultets either but that'd be sick. and that site doesnt have my size

Still in ny, check small foot lockers/footactions. Not in all sizes though, mostly 7.5 - 10 are gone

MechDeck wrote:
Originally Posted by lildawgryan

MechDeck wrote:
yeah i still cant find these for under retail. doubt they will hit oultets either but that'd be sick. and that site doesnt have my size

sneakerpost.com dosnt have your size either?

441331_s.jpg

Nike Give Air A Chance T Shirt

checked the site.  they have air max 90s but i didnt see any infrareds...

I was trippin, sorry. I was in a infrared thread and forgot what we were talking about
laugh.gif
 If you find a footlocker that still has your size you can use this coupon and get a really good deal if you buy something else for five bucks or more. httphttp://www.footlocker.com/ns/pdf/fls111610d.pdf://www.footlocker.com/ns/pdf/fls111610d.pdf

anyone know where to get these in toddlers (td)? been searching everywhere and can't find them anywhere. i'm in LA if that matters..

You'd figure people would expect this after the 3rd, 4th, 5th... releases of the same shoe!

Back
Top Bottom