Instagram?

I think 15 seconds is a nice amount of time to not be annoyed with what people put up. Man though....going to be annoying seeing vids on feeds now. I enjoyed not hating on people on Instagram unlike Twitter but I feel this will make me create some opinions on people. We'll see where this goes.

Just checked out the video feature on Tony Hawk. Sounds seems pretty low for some reason but it's a pretty easy concept. I actually take what I said above back. This is going to be pretty neat to see people post videos but I am sure it is going to get all World Star in the long run.

Battery life about to suffer, if vine 6 seconds videos did damage,imagine what 15 seconds is going to do

Just checked out the video feature on Tony Hawk. Sounds seems pretty low for some reason but it's a pretty easy concept. I actually take what I said above back. This is going to be pretty neat to see people post videos but I am sure it is going to get all World Star in the long run.

just gotta follow the right people. some do it right, others just post random stuff.

Back
Top Bottom