Instagram?

Like id want someone who says things like "keeping it a buck" following me 
laugh.gif

I guess that's the first time you've heard someone say that? Where do you live, under a ******g rock? Just keeping it REAL. Guess you prefer that, d bag.

I guess that's the first time you've heard someone say that? Where do you live, under a ******g rock? Just keeping it REAL. Guess you prefer that, d bag.
yes it is because i dont hang out with 14 year old kids trying to make certain 'slang' happen 
laugh.gif

and a BUCK is one, how is that equal to "keeping it a hundred" which is what you were going for? did you fail preschool or something?

100 =/= 1.00

yes it is because i dont hang out with 14 year old kids trying to make certain 'slang' happen 
laugh.gif

and a BUCK is one, how is that equal to "keeping it a hundred" which is what you were going for? did you fail preschool or something?

100 =/= 1.00

I'm probably older than you, I live in NY and have heard people use that term thousands of times, countless times. Your too mature for "slang" ...But your immature enough to try to make someone look stupid for using a term you never heard on a niketalk Instagram thread? Because "I said I'll keep it a buck" this is an appropriate reaction? u live in the woods under a rock or something? Your ignorant, nothing less.

@Joeyydean cus I KEEP IT A BUCK with ignorant hicks...

Last edited:
I'm probably older than you, I live in NY and have heard people use that term thousands of times, countless times. Your too mature for "slang" ...But your immature enough to try to make someone look stupid for using a term you never heard on a niketalk Instagram thread? Because "I said I'll keep it a buck" this is an appropriate reaction? u live in the woods under a rock or something? Your ignorant, nothing less.

@Joeyydean cus I KEEP IT A BUCK with ignorant hicks...
hey, if you feel stupid, thats on you. you decided to give me that power over you, not me. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
laugh.gif

100 =/= 1.00

Unless, of course, we're talking statistics. Where 1.00 is a 100% probability. :nerd: :tongue:

hey, if you feel stupid, thats on you. you decided to give me that power over you, not me. 
laugh.gif

Really bro? Cus I said I feel stupid...?

What's the point of your original reply to my comment? why even bother say anything? u don't like what I said then keep your mouth shut and keep it moving... but no, you gotta run your mouth and try to look cool, meanwhile u look like a jackass.

Your gonna give yourself a real good name trolling threads when you've been on NT for a month. Keep it up...

Try helping people out and networking, sharing useful information. That gets you a lot further than running your mouth and trying to look like a big shot.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom